+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Should I give up???

You know I have to say something else makes me confused. The night we went practicing our chipping/putting, as he was driving me home, he said "just leave your golf clubs in my car" and I said "ok". And then I said, "by the way, let me also put my golf shoes in the car too. He said "that will be fine that way I can sleep with your shoes right by my pillow" and we both laughed. When he was picking me up the next day I totally forgot that I put my shoes in his car and I said "hey did I put my shoes in your car" and he said "yes and I just wanted to let you know I put your shoes right next to my pillow last night". Is he trying to give me a hint as well or am I reading too much into this??????

I think he's trying to flirt in a very clumsy way. He may be seriously out of shape in the dating world.

I doubt he had your shoes next to his pillow (if he would have, he may have serious issues lol), but it's cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I doubt he had your shoes next to his pillow (if he would have, he may have serious issues lol), but it's cute.
    I know he didn't sleep with my shoes by his pillow, however, I'm wondering if he's kind of telling me in his silly way, if he's interested or not.

Last night as he was dropping me off, he says "I'm not sure if my friend Joe (not his real name) is wanting to golf but I will call you.

So this morning I get an email stating he can't golf but lets get together onTues or Thurs. For some funny reason, I am wondering if he got together with his friend (ex-girlfriend). The reason why I am saying this is he mentioned let's get together either Tues or Thursday...I can't get together on Wednesday because my sister wants to get together for me to go with her to buy a car. He specifically said all those days on "what" he was doing all accept for today. Damn, I just don't know anymore. Maybe I just need to freaking give up and not freaking worry about it anymore.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678