+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wanting to be more then just friends.

Wanting to be more then just friends.

So I’m crazy about this girl, who’ve I’ve been close friends with for 8 years. We’ve dated twice in high school but nothing serious. All I want to do is be with her but now we go to different colleges and live 1000 miles apart. We see each other as much as we can during the year. She sees us as close friends and so do I, but I’ve always wanted more. What kills me is I know that we’ll never have relationship again. I tried to date other girls so I could forget about her but was unsuccessful. One of my friends from high school who has kinda witnessed this all suggested that I cut her out of my life completely because after we broke up I never really got over her. We just went back to being friends. I would take her advice if she was just an ex. But shes not really an ex, shes a very close friend. And if I cut her out of my life, she’d be completely heartbroken and so would I. I have no clue what to do.

Wow that sucks! Maybe when you are both finished college you would stand a better chance of being together as you wouldnt be 1000 miles apart!