+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me??

Does she like me??

For starters, I'm a female. Okay, so I just started training at a local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA gym.

Now, this girl I'm talking about, I don't know if she is gay or not. She is SUPER athletic and she gives me that vibe. You'll see why.

On my first day, I noticed someone arrive a few minutes late. It was a VERY cute female, smile from ear to ear (at me! I'll explain later). At this point, we were already doing our laps around the gym. She got ready to run and waited until I passed to run behind me. After that, we had to circle up to do our stretches where she hurried to sit next to me and show off her amazing flexibility. To my delight, when it came time to practice submissions that instructor partnered us up together.

We hit it off and I loved being in her guard and mount (pretty much on top of each other). After I did a move a few times and ended up on top of her, she held my gaze smiling for a LONG time! Enough to make me feel like I had to look away before I tried to make out with her... lol. She reassured me that I was doing great. She was really nice and social. She asked how old I was and she was really igniting the conversation. After class, she said that I should get her number so we can roll sometime (basically means wrestle) and I agreed. She said she was so excited that I was here because she doesn't get to practice with other girls. I just smiled and we traded numbers. She told me to stay and watch her roll so I did. Afterwards, I told her to call me when she had time and she said she would after class.

She never called but I couldn't help myself and text messaged her the next day. We talked casually about general things--college, life, etc. She seemed a little flirty, some winking faces.

I'm skipping a lot but I'll fast forward to the next class. I parked as she was getting her things out of her car. She said "Hi chicky" and we walked in together talking. As we were practicing submissions again (rear naked choke), she noticed a bruise that I had on my arm and said "You're so cute with your bruises". After class, she was like "I need a shower" and I said "yeah you do, you got me sweaty" and she said "But you like it!".... No laughing from her but since I was feeling awkward (AND SHE WAS SO RIGHT), I laughed. We were about to roll and she went and washed her hands and dried them on the sides of my arms and back. Afterwards, I went out to my car and she followed me out shortly after. She took her shorts and shirt off right in front of me (leaving spandex and a sports bra) and told me that she doesn't mind being naked. At this point, I just sat there dumbfounded and told her she wasn't naked yet LOL. Oh, before that, I was watching her roll and she walked by me to get a drink and she playfully kicked my leg.

With all of this, I KNOW she likes me but there is another aspect to it.

She NEVER answers my text messages. She has said she would call me twice and never did. She says she is busy but sometimes she doesn't get back to me at all. I'm frustrated by it so I stopped texting her. However, she told me she was going to class last night so I texted her and asked if she was coming (she wasn't there about half way through) and she told me she got busy so at that point I was feeling "dissed". She's way too gorgeous for me to get out of my mind. I've spent the last week constantly thinking of her and it's driving me crazy!

I've spoke to some friends and we have both said that maybe she is playing hard to get, trying to get me "hooked" in and "chasing" her. If she is... it's working! The long gazes into my eyes are really getting me and she did it a LOT the first day. I didn't notice it as much the next 2 classes but it could be because I'm so nervous and avoiding her eyes, even though they're beautiful.

Would you say she likes me? Should I keep trying to text her or back off? I'm definitely going to amp up the flirting on my side when I see her... she needs to know I'm interested. I've been playing coy and I want to show her how I really am. I don't want to keep texting her if she isn't answering and look desperate.

Hey! Your story aroused my curiosity too.

For me, you should stop texting her. I know you are interested to her and you might be right that she's playing the hard to get. Why don't you try stop texting her? Pretend that you don't care her at all. Afterward, if she really likes you, she'll come back and be the one to chase you. haha! Strategy! =P

Good luck! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Yuki View Post
    Hey! Your story aroused my curiosity too.

For me, you should stop texting her. I know you are interested to her and you might be right that she's playing the hard to get. Why don't you try stop texting her? Pretend that you don't care her at all. Afterward, if she really likes you, she'll come back and be the one to chase you. haha! Strategy! =P

Good luck! =D
    I think I will try that. There is a class tonight and I'm not going so we'll see if she tries to talk to me later on.