+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How will I know if someone is liking me?

How will I know if someone is liking me?

How will I know if someone is liking me?

You know, I became flirt in the past few days thru text messages. And the people I send messages are replying positively like, "you really missed me?" or "Oh! If you just told me earlier. I might be coming." or "That place is quite far. If only it's near." These are the replies I received after I group messaged everyone in my contacts by saying, "Wanna come? I got one extra ticket." and "Miss you!" haha!

What do you think? One of the people who replied positively is my former crush. After so many days of not talking to me, my former crush finally replied me. I wonder.

Then the other person is just talking weird things, personally around my friends, like "Don't tease (my name)." or "(my name) is mine." All with smiles. I don't know if that person is serious or just riding the jokes. So did I. I also ride to jokes but at text messages only! hahaha!

But all in all, how will I know if someone is liking me? or serious with their words/actions. Please help. I don't want to be "insensitive" anymore. Thank you very much!

Text messages are mostly impersonal and you can't really get a feel for what the person is thinking. Stop texting so much and communicate by talking.
    Last edited by Spring Haze; 27-05-09 at 04:02 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They'll say, "I like you.".

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    They'll say, "I like you.".
    Yeah! You're right! Absolutely right! Hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    Text messages are mostly impersonal and you can't really get a feel for what the person is thinking. Stop texting so much and communicate by talking.
    exactly. I agree.

Text messages are a great way for shy people to really say what they feel. People who are too scared to say that they like you in person tend to find it much easier telling you in a text than in person.

I accelerated some of my past relationships using texts, as the girls do feel more comfortable trying to verbalize the way they feel.

However, texts should be no more than an "extra" way of communicating. Speaking in person is way better, but people may use texts to keep things frank.

So here's what you need to do. Be frank. Some girls like playing games, but not when they get tedious... that is when you lose your emotional momentum in any kind of relationship.

Tell her that you like her and ask her if she like you. She has to know so that you can carry move forward, or stop wasting your time. It would be better to say it in person. However, if you are shy, you can do it by text. Also, if she is shy, it may be better to do it by texts, seeing as she may be using the "fun and sarcastic" tone in an attempt to hide her feelings, if they do exist. The only feasible way to know is by asking. Good luck...

She will be wearing a shirt that says kiss me fool.

anything can be said thru text messaging ..a person that is not sweet in real life can be an instant sweet person thru texting

and if someone likes you in text bases... youll be texting for the whole day or 24 hrs maybe? lol
    [URL="http://www.usatodate.com/i/?a=49"]
    Meet sexy and interesting American singles and American women
    [/URL]