+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to figure out her last words to me

Trying to figure out her last words to me

Ok so my girlfriend and I broke up about 10 days ago and I will give you a little background....we were always happy when we were together, to this day we haven't fought about anything, everyone saw us as "the prefect couple" and everything was just going so well I thought I could have been with her for the rest of my life.

But when we got on summer break from college she started to hint that something was, so she broke up with me her reason being that she felt different about where we were going and she didn't see me the same anymore. This is was bizarre to me and I totally didn't see it coming, we were just so good together I don't know how it changed so suddenly.

So I wasn't dumb and I didn't beg or try to persuade her because I know that this pushes girls even further away. So I went into no contact about 5 days ago and we haven't talked since.

My friend recently talked to her and my girlfriend told her that she still thinks it was the right thing to do. Why? I have no idea now.

So could this be just a phase or is it likely she will just never come back. I miss her a lot

Well when I left my ex, it was for alot of different reasons, but ultimately it was because I could not see myself being with him for the rest of my life. I grew up and i want to find that special person. But u cant find them if your with someone already. So I left him to look for that person. Did I love him? Yes. He was my friend, my lover, but not my soul mate.

I dont know why ur girl left u would have to ask her yourself. but maybe she just was looking for something else. Its better that she broke up with you than cheating on you to find what she considers "better" or if you stayed together even longer for her to drop this bomb on you after umpteen years together. You should use all of your new found time to find a girl that wants to be with you as much as you want to be with her. That's who u should spend the rest of your life with.

Goodluck!