+ Follow This Topic

Thread: opening up

opening up

here's the deal i have a problem with tellin my gf when she does something i dont like, because i dont like makin her feel uncomfortable, but me not tellin her when i have problems just makes things worse. What weve come down to is either we break up or take a risk that ill open up better to her, and i really want to and im gonna try, but weve broken up over this 2 times before, please has anybody else been thru something liek this and has any ideas to help me, the last thing i wanna do is break up with her but i my word isnt enough, and i dont blame her

Im Sure There Are Things You Do..that She Doesnt Like..no Relationship Is Perfect And If We Were All The Same Life Would Be Boring. If Its Something Minor Then I Wouldnt Even Mention It And Accept Her For Who She Is And What She Does..if Its Something Major Then Honesty And Talking About It Is The Best Policy!

You're just going to have to strengthen up. If she does somthing you don't like, you tell her. Don't make a big deal out of it, just tell her. Good luck!

Yeah don't be afraid. She prob wants to here you talk to her about instaed of just get up and leave. ( which has happened to me before) Just talk to her and if she loves you she will try and catch herself when she does it next time when you are around.

I always had an attitude problem. And me and my Ex would always fight (and it was my fault he barely ever did anything wrong) But i would tell him i would change. I would do good holding my tounge for a little while and then i would loose it. But now I have changed. Even though we are just friends now I wanted to show him I could do it and I have.