+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharing a new quote i found on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Sun Tzu also said:

“If the instructions and words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, then the general is to blame.” He then repeated the explanations several times. This time he ordered the drums to signal ‘left turn,’ and again the women burst into laughter.

Then Sun Tzu said, “If the instructions and words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, the general is to blame. But if the commands are clear and the soldiers disobey, then it is the fault of the officers.” He immediately ordered the women who were at the head of the two troops to be beheaded.

Now the drums were sounded and the drill began. The women performed all the maneuvers exactly as commanded. They drilled perfectly in precision and did not utter a single sound.

Maybe he was onto something...
    i have a book that talk about sun tzu's strategies.. one of them is the above..

The book describe how the strategies can apply to today modern world business.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    i have a book that talk about sun tzu's strategies.. one of them is the above..

The book describe how the strategies can apply to today modern world business.
    By having your CEO's beheaded?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anthem, Ayn Rand:

choose friends from among your fellow humans, but neither masters nor servants. love and respect you friends, but neither command nor obey them. respect the personal boundaries of the other.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

One that has really stuck with me since I went through my divorce and helped fuel my personal changes...

"Are you willing to give up who you are, for who you can become?" - Dr Rene Dubos
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12