+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Things: Anti-climatic Orgasms and Unprotected Sex

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just tried looking back over your threads to see if there was some sort of pattern to the timing of these moods of yours, but I can't find them. Do you delete them when the mood passes?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I almost never delete my threads.

Though some of them might be in the other forum.

Anyway, while being bored has affected my interest in sex, my orgasms have never been mind blowing, so it's not something that has come about recently.

They're not even mind-blowing when you masturbate? That sucks dude...

Boredom is not fun, but inevitable. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year and we're just finding that we're getting a touch bored... Is she bored too? Or is she perfectly happy with how it's going? Good luck, anyway
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't remember the last time i put on a condom... they suck.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My fiance has this problem to. He sometimes finishes very quickly. We tried this product in a drug store called Mandelay (yes, it's actually called this). It's a desensitizer for your penis. It doesn't ruin the feeling of sex it just makes you last longer. My fiance loves it and Im not complaining either lol. It costs about 6 bucks and its basicaslly like lube. Its safe on condoms too.
    -Noelle S.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nsantoro View Post
    My fiance has this problem to. He sometimes finishes very quickly. We tried this product in a drug store called Mandelay (yes, it's actually called this). It's a desensitizer for your penis. It doesn't ruin the feeling of sex it just makes you last longer. My fiance loves it and Im not complaining either lol. It costs about 6 bucks and its basicaslly like lube. Its safe on condoms too.
    I've used the extenders, but considering my dick goes numb I really don't find them that enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've used the extenders, but considering my dick goes numb I really don't find them that enjoyable.
    It could be worse.. you could be impotent... look at the bright side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I hadn't blown for a week, so I had the power of five tigers. We f-cked on the hotel bed, in the bath, down in the hotel spa, back in the hotel room, back in the bath and then back in between the crisp hotel sheets. She gave me the longest, most luxurious blowjob. She was like a goddess that night. I remember pouring champagne over her naked body.

Thank you for giving me something new to work towards.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I need to stop posting right before bed...

So, great. Sex isn't even that much better without a condom?

What a bummer.
    Actually, I like it a lot better without a condom. I don't like using them, and thankfully that I'm married I don't need to.

But, mostly it's mental. Your brain is your biggest sex organ. Personally I find the lead-up to actual penetration more interesting than penetration or the orgasm.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Get depressed with anxiety attacks, have the Dr. Proscribe Efexxor for you. You'll **** for 3 hours and still won't come. it's great... until you start to miss getting off as it takes you 2 hours even if you're just masturbating, if you get off at all.

Fun times... Not.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Without a condom is nice to begin with and I'd say it feels better, but I've found it to be far more enjoyable to be able to come inside than pull out (can even keep on thrusting while it's happening), so personally I usually start without and then put it on.

Last time was a scare though, had a condom on, it all went down as per normal, then she twisted just as I was pulling out and it broke, but she took a morning after pill and it wasnt released deeper inside, so it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Last time was a scare though, had a condom on, it all went down as per normal, then she twisted just as I was pulling out and it broke, but she took a morning after pill and it wasnt released deeper inside, so it should be fine.

We're not going to be reading some posts from you 9 months later titled "How the hell did THIS happen?" are we?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Use more lube, then this won't ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Just don't wank or root for a week, and then get your girlfriend to blow you for like 15 minutes before you root her. That'll put you into the next dimension.

The best orgasm I ever had, ever, was whe Kristen and I went on this surfing/camping trip. It was in the middle of winter and we had to put on like five layers before bed. We had a quick root in the middle of the week, but wild turkeys kept scratching at the tent and we thought they were kids so we stopped half way through.

Anyway after a week sleeping it rough in the freezing cold, on the last night we booked into a five star hotel. I went to get dinner and while I was gone Kristen changed into lingerie and did her hair and make-up. She opened the door like that and my jaw hit the floor. And then we f-cked for like five hours.

I hadn't blown for a week, so I had the power of five tigers. We f-cked on the hotel bed, in the bath, down in the hotel spa, back in the hotel room, back in the bath and then back in between the crisp hotel sheets. She gave me the longest, most luxurious blowjob. She was like a goddess that night. I remember pouring champagne over her naked body.

Whoa, I got a bit caught up in the memory. One of the best nights of my life, no doubt.
    OMG!! She's a lucky girl!! That's how I would've done it too!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123