+ Follow This Topic

Thread: have you ever..

have you ever..

just tried to forget that someone but never could and have it just eat away at you like everyday? I like tried to see other guys but I just never seem to fall for them the way I did for the guy I really love how sad eh? anyway should I just push the feelings aside and try to recover my battle wounds so to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegreen View Post
    just tried to forget that someone but never could and have it just eat away at you like everyday? I like tried to see other guys but I just never seem to fall for them the way I did for the guy I really love how sad eh? anyway should I just push the feelings aside and try to recover my battle wounds so to speak?
    It doesn't work that way.

First you have to ACCEPT your feelings of sadness and regret. And you should give yourself TIME to get over that one relation that's screwing up your future chances of finding happiness with another person instead of trying to replace one person with another and fill an emotional void within you.

In other words: stay single and learn to be happy all by yourself. Once you achieve that, you'll be ready for another relation.

Stop living in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]