+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to keep in touch with her!!

I want to keep in touch with her!!

I like this girl a lot! But she's taken She comes to my city only on the weekends, this means I only see her on friday and saturday. I think I'll have to work on those days, so I won't be able to see her... I want her to create an email account (that way we could send each other messages) but her boyfriend always seats beside her. She doesn't give me her phone number coz her boy is a control freak with it.... I don't know what to do to keep in touch with her..... I need help! I need a way

So...you're willing to be her side dish? I bet she won't end up respecting you.

So, what you're really saying is that what you want is what matters and you don't feel that you need to respect that she is in a relationship and that consciously or not you're attempting to intrude upon that by stealing her attentions and energy away whenever you can...

Pretty much you're pathetic and an energy leech. You don't respect women, and you don't respect monogamous relationships unless its your monogamous relationship. Double standard much? Grow up, move on, find someone who is actually single.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I couldn't agree more. Her boyfriend's a control freak because he won't let her give out her number? I'd say it's pretty standard that when you're in a monogomous relationship, you don't give out your number to other singles of the opposite sex.
    Leave this one alone, there are plenty of girls out there who aren't taken.

what?

So men have no self respect either huh?
    If she's not giving you her number... she's just NOT that into you. And would you really want a girl who would leave her bf for you? What makes you think she won't leave you when someone else comes along? Furthermore, if she wanted you in her life, you'd be in her life. A "controlling bf" is just a convenient excuse bc you're spineless and kinda pathetic. Move on, find someone without a bf, be respectful of other ppl, and good things will happen to you.

Way to keep it real keepitreal, I couldn't agree more.