+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is the worst mistake of my life

This is the worst mistake of my life

Almost 3 years ago I met a beautiful girl we'll call her stacy. Me and her clicked I liked her she liked me, than couple of months later I met another girl we'll call her amanda, me and her became friends so I basically kicked Stacy to the curb, and started getting close to Amanda. I will never fogive myself for this mistake. It has screwd me for the past 3 years and it will for the years to come.... I've dated Amanda for almost 3 years, but my feelings keep going back to Stacy. I cant go tell her this now she has a bf. This is the worst mistake of my life. It will hunt my ass for ever.

Update:

She got engaged last week, I still love her, and I feel like things between us are not settled. What should I do? I know that no matter what happens my feelings for her will never change.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? Help, I'm going crazy

you have to think of it this way...if stacey wanted do you think she would get engaged to another guy? Have you and her talked about this or not? Does your current girlfriend know you have feelings for stacey?

last time me and her talked it didnt go well..... and i dont know about my gf

Leave her alone.

You ditched her, it's been 3 years, and she's moved on very seriously with someone else.

Who cares about your unresolved feelings? Stop being selfish. You made a bad choice-- it's something YOU have to deal with, not her.

if you feel so strongly about her...you have to do the honest thing and end it with your girlfriend and put your cards on the table with stacey. You cant persue anything with stacey and expect your current girlfriend to stick by you.. its one or the other. And putting your cards on the table will be very risky and youl have to decide if it is worth it? Or you could just continue with your current girlfriend but youl have to forget about stacey.

we kinda broke up yesterday, it was kinda all tied together

you kicked stacy out. you gotta learn the hard way. Your fault playa, leave the girl be.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    admit to yourself that you're an a$$hole and check yourself into a nuthouse.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

lol yeah i'm an as shole

Just the thought of you probably causes Stacy pain. Be kind and leave her alone. Just learn your lesson and understand that nobody gets through life unscathed and nobody gets everything they want.
    Spammer Spanker

Time to deal with your emotional immaturity bud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You always want more what you can't have. Since you fuked it up and can't have her anymore because she was engaged, you want her more. You didn't really care about her anyway if you were able to ditch her in the first place...
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Dude, you had all this time up to now to try and pursue Stacy to get back with you. No, you started a relationship with Amanda. Now you see Stacy moving on and seem very happy and that pisses you off. Are you jealous perhaps because the relationship with Amanda did not go so well?

You asked what you should do. You should wish her well (but maybe to yourself, because I doubt she wants to actually hear from you).
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

this is the 'grass is always greener on the other side' syndrome. we always desire what we can't get. are you a serial chaser of people whom you can't get ? just wondering.

what you have, you don't treasure (you did have stacey but you didn't treasure her). what you don't have, you desire (now that stacey is gone, you want her). even if somehow stacey comes back to you, you'll get tired of stacey and kick her out again like you did before. amanda or whoever is new will begin to look more beautiful and desirable.

it's an attitude problem. greed maybe. good luck.

laker_fan

I know how you feel because I've been there. Look, people make mistakes all the times, some let it happened without effort to bring it around and live a lifetime of regrets after all too late.
    Be truthful to yourself. Don't BS yourself this time, and forget lots of remarks of people here because you are the only one that know your own heart. If Stacy means so much for you, do your best to win her over. Being engaged is not yet the end of the fight. If you fail, at least you've tried your best and you can move on with your live without remorse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast