+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick question about what happened to me today

Quick question about what happened to me today

Wow, its been a long time since I've posted on this forum. I've missed it!! Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I was at a little get together when some friends today, one of which I have a little crush on. Well by the end of the day, everyone had left but her and me. We were sitting on the couch watching Grease, when I decided that I wanted to see her reaction if I flirted, ect. So I put my arm around her, and she responded very well. Then held her hand when we watched Darkness Falls ( I love the old, scary movie cliche ) When the night was over as I was heading to my car, I only gave her a hug. But when I look back on it I think I should have kissed her. What do you think? The only reason I didn't was because it wasn't a date, so I wasn't entirely sure how interested in me she was.... God the answer is so simple when I read what I just wrote. I just hope that she doesn't think I was blowing her off by not making a move...
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Dude, I just recently had the same thing happen with a girl I met. I TOTALLY felt bad that I didn't make a move when there was obvious chemistry. (and in my mind the problem of her having a bf, BUT she was ending it but still technically with him) Anyway, I told myself that it felt like it was supposed to happen and I KNEW she wanted a kiss but was holding back herself. I told myself that the next time I see her I HAVE to kiss her even if there's no chance for anything. I'd always regret not doing it when all my senses were screaming to kiss her.

So next time I did, there was a moment we were alone and flirting and close, and I leaned in softly...and we kissed. And then she made out with me like she needed to borrow my soul straight out of my mouth! Let's just say she was dying as much as I was for that!
    But bottom line, if it feels right, and there's no negative words/body language, it's proabably ok, so go for it. But just be able to stop in case something happens, like she stops you. If she flips, just tell her that you felt that things were going really well and wanted to share that moment with someone special to you in a sweet way. Even if she didn't want that, she shouldn't hold it against you if you say something flattering to her to recover. But honestly....things sound very good ESPECIALLY if she held your hand. That's like giving you permission to be affectionate. If you had your arm around her and she didn't move or act like it was nice beyond the fact that it's attached to your body, then she didn't. But she gave you a POSITIVE reaction. So...wait until next time, wait until there's a nice moment or lots of smiles and flirting, and then go for it again. It'll be good. :-)
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

From a girl's point of view, I can tell you not to worry too much about that. If this girl is really into to you, then she shouldn't be mad or annoyed or anything that you didn't kiss her. If I were in that situation, I'd think it was cute and all, how the guy was flirting with me and stuff, and wouldn't be disappointed that he didn't try to kiss me. I kinda like to wonder, "hmmm, what'll happen next time I see him?" in a cute, excited way.

I don't know what kinda of girl she is, but I'm the kind of girl that takes things just a lil' slow, so she might not necessarily thinkin the same way as me. But if she wanted that kiss bad enough, she should have gone for it herself.

Like Bonovox said, next time you see her, wait for the right moment, and give her that kiss
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
    -Moulin Rouge

We'll its good to hear from a girl's point to view, that she probably isn't disappointed. I'm gonna see her tommorow and I'm making my move. Whoot! This would be my first kiss, so double whoot!! Can't wait until that moment. Wish me luck!
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Your first kiss? How sweet! My first kiss was with my current boyfriend and it was amazing I'm sure the moment will be perfect for you both! Good luck and tell us how it goes
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
    -Moulin Rouge

ya good luck. next time you see her do something. there's already too many of us around here saying how we regret what we DIDN'T do when we were with a certain someone. it's better to fail than to regret. at least you learn...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."