+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something strange about my girlfriend.

Something strange about my girlfriend.

My girlfriend and i have been dating for almost 7 months now, and she seems to show like she is starting regret caring about me. She's my first girlfriend and i love her till death, but i always hurt her even though i do anything and everything in my power to not hurt her. I can honestly say that we wouldnt be in this relationship if she hadn't liked me in the first place, and i'm getting the sense that she wants be fair to herself by not doing the things she did for me when she liked me before we started going out. The more that i try to show that i care about her, the less she shows that she cares about me. What should i do? Am i doing something wrong?

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hi Mashi - what is it that you do or that she says you do "that hurts her"? Examples??

Hey Mr.Mashi,
    The worst thing thing you can do is to push yourself on her. If you do the chances are very good that you will just push her further away. It is o.k. to let her know how you feel about her, but make sure in doing so that you don't come across as pushy or needy. A big turn off! Good luck brother,
    keepitreel
    Do you want to get back with the one you love?
    This proven guide will solve your problems and give you the answers to getting back with your ex! [URL="http://ed4c4dxpr08oeoaeijmcve3ta-.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOVEFORUM"]Magic Of Making Up[/URL]

confront her with what you were thinking.. you may or you may not end up liking the answer but you don't want to be in a relationship if you only care for her and her not caring for you

I agree with the poster that said that we need more examples of ways you feel you hurt her or what makes you feel she doesn't care about you. You are being too vague with the details.

Can you give us a little more to go on?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

e.l.a.b.o.r.a.t.e.