+ Follow This Topic

Thread: will she love me love forum plz give advice

will she love me love forum plz give advice

hi i think i need your advices my friend

i am master level student
    i thought that i will never fall in love with someone bcoz all these things are stupids

anyway one day i see a girl in my university she wear black dress i did not notice this ......... days passes on and i it will become by habit to see her in canteen and whenever i never find her it totally upsets me and then i start looking her everywhere days passing on and she will become my dream girl and seriously i start to see her in my dreams she is very cute and nice

and remember when i looks her she also looks me and she always turned her face and looks at me whenever she walks

in short i fall in love at first sight

she is some courses senior then me at my last year she joined my class for her last course and then at that time i knew her name

when i knew her name i started searching on internet and i found on one social network that she loves someone else the guy which always remain with her all the time in my university

i cant forget her the way she looked my its not totally smashing my heart and those who believe in love they know what are my feelings

i am going to take decision

either to drop that course and leave this class because the more i look her the more i miss her in my memory

or
    either to stay in my class and let shares my feeling with her

what you peoples suggest
    kindly give my advice
    Add to Game Begin's Reputation

Oh man well, for one thing you learned a shitty lesson: don't let your feelings have a run with your heart before you know your feelings will be answered.
    It's hard, especially because that girl obviously liked flirting with you but that's probably because she has an icy heart anyway... Could be wrong here though, there is a possibility she wants to leave her boyfriend and is waiting on you to make an actual move but I would def not count on it.

At least you understand now why people fall in love. They have no choice, so it's not "stupid", is it?
    Spammer Spanker

Hmm, well how can you love someone that you don't truly know? In order to truly love someone, you must truly know them. My advice to you is to talk to her.

Also, don't stalk girls on the internet. Sure, she'll never know, but the fact that you do that is a bad mentality to have. It shows that you're extremely needy and you never want to be needy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    Oh man well, for one thing you learned a shitty lesson: don't let your feelings have a run with your heart before you know your feelings will be answered.
    It's hard, especially because that girl obviously liked flirting with you but that's probably because she has an icy heart anyway... Could be wrong here though, there is a possibility she wants to leave her boyfriend and is waiting on you to make an actual move but I would def not count on it.
    ok i will try to talk with her
    there is only 13 classes remaining 2 classes in a week
    now pray for me
    but today i saw her with his boy friend they looks happy with each other but i dont think so that she want to leave her boy friend
    thanks man for the advice i really like

Quote Originally Posted by oscarkool View Post
    Hmm, well how can you love someone that you don't truly know? In order to truly love someone, you must truly know them. My advice to you is to talk to her.

Also, don't stalk girls on the internet. Sure, she'll never know, but the fact that you do that is a bad mentality to have. It shows that you're extremely needy and you never want to be needy.
    yah this is very important thing as i said u she is in my class for only one course there is only 13 classes remaining 2 classes in a week
    i got her msn messenger id but i dont want to talk her on messenger first i want to talk with her face to face
    but i am searching for a reason to talk with her
    because i assume that she already told her friends that this guy always looks at me any way thanks buddy for this advice

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    At least you understand now why people fall in love. They have no choice, so it's not "stupid", is it?
    yah man i understand now what is the love and how its feel
    its is most happiness feeling in life
    thanks take care