hi i think i need your advices my friend

i am master level student
i thought that i will never fall in love with someone bcoz all these things are stupids

anyway one day i see a girl in my university she wear black dress i did not notice this ......... days passes on and i it will become by habit to see her in canteen and whenever i never find her it totally upsets me and then i start looking her everywhere days passing on and she will become my dream girl and seriously i start to see her in my dreams she is very cute and nice

and remember when i looks her she also looks me and she always turned her face and looks at me whenever she walks

in short i fall in love at first sight

she is some courses senior then me at my last year she joined my class for her last course and then at that time i knew her name

when i knew her name i started searching on internet and i found on one social network that she loves someone else the guy which always remain with her all the time in my university

i cant forget her the way she looked my its not totally smashing my heart and those who believe in love they know what are my feelings

i am going to take decision

either to drop that course and leave this class because the more i look her the more i miss her in my memory

or
either to stay in my class and let shares my feeling with her

what you peoples suggest
kindly give my advice