+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too tight....

Too tight....

I was just wondering if anyone could help me.....I've been trying to have sex with my bf...I mean he's gotten it in ....eventually, but...I'd really like to know what to do in terms of the fact that it's just bloody difficult for him to get in....because well, I'm just very, very tight, which works well once he gets in there....but getting in there....that's the thing...

Use lots and lots of lube and have him be very gentle. Also what may help, is that if you're not arroused, it can be a very tight fit, too. The vagina will loosen up a bit if you're hot and horny and make it a little easier for your BF to get in you. Also, are you a virgin? Virgins have a thin membrane called the hymen and if that's still intact, it can make it a little hard for your BF to get in too. just masturbate a few times to soften and weaken it a bit and try again. The best way I find is girl on top if this is the case. just staddle and put him in, then just put your body weight into it and it'll pop.

Also, how old are you?
    Last edited by Thelovedoctor; 05-06-09 at 04:39 AM.

31???????????????
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Have the same thing... really ****in annoying it is.

He needs to be well hard, you need to be wet enough then just be gentle and don't stress

Thank god for condoms!
    Last edited by Lineofsight; 05-06-09 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    Use lots and lots of lube and have him be very gentle. Also what may help, is that if you're not arroused, it can be a very tight fit, too. The vagina will loosen up a bit if you're hot and horny and make it a little easier for your BF to get in you. Also, are you a virgin? Virgins have a thin membrane called the hymen and if that's still intact, it can make it a little hard for your BF to get in too. just masturbate a few times to soften and weaken it a bit and try again. The best way I find is girl on top if this is the case. just staddle and put him in, then just put your body weight into it and it'll pop.

Also, how old are you?
    I'm usually EXTREMELY wet.....it's just still too tight....if i hadn't had sex for a few months prior to having sex with him, would that make it REALLY tight? The other thing is that he gets hard.....but then in the ardor of trying to get it in...it goes down....which frustrates the hell outa me!!...he's been more than patient and kind about it....lol

I'm 32.....btw

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to find someone a few sizes smaller and work your way up from there. Perhaps when Lilwang gets back from Europe he can offer his assistance.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You need to find someone a few sizes smaller and work your way up from there. Perhaps when Lilwang gets back from Europe he can offer his assistance.
    LOL!! I'm usually able to take them pretty big...I think it's more to do with the fact that I wasn't active for a while prior to doing it with him.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its not that bad. Finally he gets inside and it's good after.
    It's much better than to have a big hole,and make guy feel like he's putting his instrument into a London Underground...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Its not that bad. Finally he gets inside and it's good after.
    It's much better than to have a big hole,and make guy feel like he's putting his instrument into a London Underground...
    HA HA HA HA

Tell him to take a muffdive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Chicks dig the micropenis

Have you heard of 3 finger dick?

1 finger, 2 finger, 3 finger, dick!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...owl eyes

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone could help me.....I've been trying to have sex with my bf...I mean he's gotten it in ....eventually, but...I'd really like to know what to do in terms of the fact that it's just bloody difficult for him to get in....because well, I'm just very, very tight, which works well once he gets in there....but getting in there....that's the thing...
    Huh, what's the problem again?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

practice losening it up with a vibrator?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast