+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he even think of me anymore???

Does he even think of me anymore???

Is there anyway to tell if my ex is still thinking about me?? We've been broken up for 4 months- you can see my other posts. He broke up with me cause he didn't want to be in a serious relationship. We tried being friends but all I did was talk about what went wrong and how we could make it better. So he decided it'd be best for us to not communicate for a few months. (he blocked me on aim and told me not to call) It's been a month and a little bit. So I just am wondering if he is even still thinking about me or if he has completely moved on and he doesn't think of me anymore. I can't imagine not thinking of him everyday, most of the day. I wish I had some idea of what people feel after they breakup with someone.

I'm pretty sure he is thinking about you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...owl eyes

He probably thinks of you, but does not think he wants to get back together with you. Otherwise he would not block you on aim and tell you not to call. For your sanity's sake try to move on. He certainly is.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Isn't there a chance he one day will want to get back together with me. He currently says he doesn't want to be with anyone. He has too much going on to handle a relationship. So isn't it possible when he is ready for a relationship he may come back to me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflwr23 View Post
    Isn't there a chance he one day will want to get back together with me. He currently says he doesn't want to be with anyone. He has too much going on to handle a relationship. So isn't it possible when he is ready for a relationship he may come back to me.
    No. He's moved on, and he wants you to do the same. He has ended contact with you, and that means he doesn't want to be involved with you any more. Quit giving yourself reasons to hang on to his memories - just accept that it's over, do your grieving, and get on with your life.

ok so he just contacted me! He texted me to see how I am doing....AHH honestly I never expected this. I don't know what to say or do... what do i do if he is only texting me to tell me he is dating someone else.
    Last edited by sunflwr23; 06-06-09 at 10:07 PM.

he's not only texting me to tell me bad news. He just wants to know how I am doing and what i've been up to. I just don't know what to think of him contacting me now. Do you think he misses me or what?? I don't want to get my hopes up.
    Last edited by sunflwr23; 07-06-09 at 04:54 AM.

dont get your hopes up because it sounds like he is ****ing with your head. I ended with my ex of 2 years 4 months ago and he kept texting me asking me how i was doing because he still cares etc and 2 weeks ago i told him we are over, i am moving on and to stop contacting me. I havent heard anything 4 2 weeks and it has really helped me move on....
    If i were you id tell him he either needs to get back with you or stop ****ing with your head and let you move on.

Don't talk about your breakup at all, if you want him back just be the same fun person he fell for before, don't talk about your break up.