+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help on cancer guy

Need help on cancer guy

Hi there, i am new here and have a question which i hope to get some insight/advise.
    I have been dating this cancer guy, we are both in our 40's. We were taking it slow but communicate at least once a day and saw each other once in two weeks. To make a long story short, at our last get together he's been very loving... act more caring than ever.. etc. For about ten days after that he we kept on communicating as normal.. then wham... nothing!! Me getting upset because of the deafening silence wanted to know whats going on.. to this day, three weeks later still not a word.
    Now my question is: What's up with cancer men? Why not at least tell you when they done...
    could you guys give me insight please

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh. I thought this was going to be a thread about dating a guy with cancer.

No clue.. I don't believe in this horsoscope stuff.

I'd say if this isn't the first time this happend to you, you may want to review the choice of men you date, cancer or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my bf is a cancer. i don't think it has anything to do with your thing. sounds like he's not interested or he's into somebody else.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you just call him? Last I checked, all 12 zodiac signs knew how to answer the telephone. Well, except Pisces sometimes. All that water makes the phone short out sometimes...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Why don't you just call him? Last I checked, all 12 zodiac signs knew how to answer the telephone. Well, except Pisces sometimes. All that water makes the phone short out sometimes...
    LMFAO!!! hey, I'm part Pisces and I can use a telephone! Maybe it's the Aquarian half of me... but yes, as long as he has fingers and ears still in tact, it has nothing to do with his sign. I want to guess and say you're a leo, indi.

OP you're not going to find much help here if you're tackling it from only the perspective of a horoscope sign. Maybe a bit more info, about him and you? I've never dated a Cancer, but the female's I've know who are Cancers are drama-ridden. But I think it has less to do with the sign, and more the fact that he just isn't that into you.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope, not Leo. I don't believe this horrorscope stuff either. The gravity from the building you sit in probably affects you more.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indi, I would fall on the ground of a heart attack if I thought you believed in "horoscope stuff". Well, not unless some speeding car gets me first!!!!! LOL

But still, you must know your sign.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I still read them for fun in the newspaper, sometimes. Same for fortune cookies.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh. I thought this was going to be a thread about dating a guy with cancer.
    So did I. Had I known this was just a bunch of whacked out astrology I never would have read it. I feel cheated.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    So did I. Had I known this was just a bunch of whacked out astrology I never would have read it. I feel cheated.
    Yeah I immediately thought of that girl from "House" who always dated guys who were going to die.

Goddamn star signs.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 05-06-09 at 11:32 PM.