+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really want to get back with my ex help?

I really want to get back with my ex help?

what should I do? I really love her still. I have been so depressed without her and after we split it felt like my whole world feel down on me. She said she still feels the same about me but she thinks it wont/cant work. What should I do? I really really want her back. Also Im getting really really depressed wivout her. I love her so much so what should I do? please help me! *heartbroken boy*

I don't know what to say man, but just give it some time. She may realize she made a mistake, you never know.

Time, little contact, positive thinking, and a whole lotta praying. This is what I'm telling myself at least.

Hi Satch,

IMO you need to give your gfriend time too, from what you have siad she seems confused and unsure what she wants. I have been in a simular situation to yours a few months back and to be honest there is nothing you can do if she has changed, ppl do change its just part of life, i would say give her time, she may realise that she has made a mistake breaking up with you but IMO if you keep contacting her and all at this point she is most likely to push you further away. Time and space is the key here IMO.

Good luck.
    "Love builds bridges where there are none."

Not Another Community Forum
    Get FREE professional advice from experts
    www.nacz.net

sigh...

... i understand u really love her... IMO, i would do 1 of 2 things... first, is the stay the hell away from her... cut all contact, just act bitter, hopefully she'll realize the importance of u and come begging for u back... if not, **** it, u'll realize u don't need her and her bullshit... this way, u can try to get over her while trying to win her back at the same time, but u will risk her finding someone else when she's lonely.....

2nd.. is what i did... be overly nice to her, annoy the shit out of her, buy her a hell lot of presents... this way, she'll start getting frustrated and realize she made the right decision... she'll either continue to use u, or avoid u as much as she can.... well, if she continues to use u like in my case, she'll keep u as a friend and realize having u as a friend is great.. i mean u do everything for her... and then, 6 months will pass, and u'll still be depressed over ur "friend", who just found a new bf..... *sigh*
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Hi Satch,

IMO you need to give your gfriend time too, from what you have siad she seems confused and unsure what she wants. I have been in a simular situation to yours a few months back and to be honest there is nothing you can do if she has changed, ppl do change its just part of life, i would say give her time, she may realise that she has made a mistake breaking up with you but IMO if you keep contacting her and all at this point she is most likely to push you further away. Time and space is the key here IMO.

Good luck.
    Bingo! Or just move on, don't even buy anything. Those are pretty much youre two choices. Its difficult, beleive me, anybody on these forums will tell you..I'm the poster boy for this delima. But be strong, eventually time will tell you.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

If you send her gifts, and call her up and generally just bug her, it won't look "Cute", it'll look annoying and make that rift bigger. Plus she'll see you as being desperate and that's a big turn off. Showing her that you don't need her to be happy is the best way to turn her attention back towards you.

The fact is, she's made that choice that she FEELS things won't work out. Unless she changes how she FEELS about that idea, she'll never be happy being with you even if she breaks down and hooks up with you later on. If that issue in her mind still exists, then she'll always have that doubt and most likely it will bring about a recurrence of a breakup again.

I know it's hard but if she DOES still contact you, be busy! Even if you don't want to be! Let her know your off having fun with friends, family...other girls! She'll start to think about what makes you so special that other people are giving you attention. And either way, if you do go out and have fun...then YOU are having FUN! You don't need her to carry you around. You're the man. So above all things, be the man.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.