+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like you could use some professional help. Seriously, my friend.

Go to a dating service, George. Not an online one, but an IRL one where you will be assisted by someone whose job it is to help guys like you connect with women. That's what's missing, by the way. You don't connect. I don't know if you're emotionally stunted or what, but you expect "feelings to grow" without the initial spark that usually gets that going. Not gonna happen.

You need to stand in front of a woman who is being paid to get you dates and LISTEN to what she tells you.

If you make decent money, you can afford this, and it will be a worthy investment.
    Spammer Spanker

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Easy for you to say, you're probably a chick with big tits, as if you'd ever have trouble finding a boyfriend.
    hahaha, classic.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Why do you need to introduce a stir pot of emotion and have some inexplicable feelings to want to be with a man. Why can't you be patient and allow those feelings to develop over time ?

Why is it that I try to do everything right. I work hard. I am ambitious I would look after you and never hurt you, but nothing I do is ever good enough.

I am always turned down for the sake of some irreconcilable fantasy that women have where they cannot accept a NORMAL MAN.

Women accept normal, caring, and ambitious men but it sounds like you have some classic signs that tells a woman to run and don't bother with you. Do you do any of the following at the beginning (first two to three conversations):

1. Say that you are unattractive? (Women don’t want to hear that. They want a confident man. Plus, they do have eyes so don’t bother explaining your looks.)

2. Complain about past relationships or the lack thereof? (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

3. Complain about women in general? (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

4. Hugging and kissing on the first date? (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

5. Talk about what a “catch” you are but in a way that gives women the vibes that something is not right about you? You have to try too hard? [For example: I’m a good man. I like to take care of women. I don’t cheat. I give affection. I do this and that for women.] (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

6. Say “I love you?” (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go.)

7. Explain to her that you don’t do sex on the first date or two? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go.)

8. Explain to her that there’s nothing wrong with sex on the first date or two because you are not the type to bounce? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go.)

9. Explain that you have money and show off your house, vehicle (s), investment portfolio (through pictures or visitation)? Hmmm, that may be good, ROFL, but then you scare her by giving her the vibes that she is definitely a part of your long term future without her proving herself as a great “candidate”. (How many other women have you “interviewed” for this position before me?)

10. Introduce her to your family? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

11. Try to put the moves on her? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

12. Ask about her sexual past? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

13. Tell her that you use protection because you don’t want children right now? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

14. Ask her for her phone number or ask her out on a date without getting to know her a little? Some women may naturally decline because it doesn’t feel natural for some women to simply say yes or give phone number to a complete stranger. (**Smiles**, huh…….I’m taken, sorry.)

15. Expect a relationship immediately? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

So you can be a good guy and still f*** up with a female. Talk to her and get to know her without doing ANY of the above. Keep us posted on the results.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Are all women whores ?

' A prostitute is like any other women they all trade something for sex '

- Discuss

**** you bored george.

Wow... I wasn't sure whether I wanted my name associated with this post... But here goes...

I find it a very interesting question.

So... Is this a quote from somewhere? Because I don't know who to direct my reply towards...

Firstly (so that women do not hate me), I must say that I do not agree with this statement. But what I am trying to do is find a war to explain why it is wrong... And I'm having a hard time.

Okay... All women do trade "something" for sex. But the major difference that I can see between a whore and any other woman, is the concept of "disrespecting your own body".

And this difference (to me), lies within the fact that prostitutes use their bodies as tools to GIVE sex to CUSTOMERS in order to get money. But other women SHARE sex with their PARTNERS in order to strengthen a bond between them, or consummate their love etc.

Therefore, ANYONE (male or female), who uses their body as a TOOL, to gain what they want, is disrespecting it, and is therefore a whore.

If you view sex as a commodity, then it would make sense that you would view all women this way.

Either way, the perception would have little fact to it, as it would be based on your subjective belief system.

How healthy those beliefs are to your own well-being are debatable.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Are you ****en stupid George huh
    Get a life, Grow up but please do something!

Woman have sex with their partners to gain love intimacy closeness romance ect the list goes on, also they have sex with their partners to show those things and share those things, another thing ITS WITH ONE MAN!
    It's a gift we give to the one we love, We GIVE our bodies as a symbol of our love and NOT SELL it for a cash.

What we want in exchange is something MONEY can't buy!

Get a ****en CLUE!
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow

I think the ones who are actually offended by this thread has something to admit LOL!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, we are all whores.

Every.

single.

one of us.

And all men are idiots.

I love Vashti. Totally love her.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The feeling is mutual, my friend!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Would you prefer they gave it away free?

One way or the other you're paying for it. If it isn't straight up cash it's lobster tails, feigned interest and time.

Such is life.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

As a man... I agree.. I am an idiot.... but my wife loves me anyways.. especialy when I have that idiotic smile on my face
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast