+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because you say things like all women are sluts or whores.

Your attitude comes off in your interactions with others and women have a 6th sense for this kind of thing.

Maybe if you just got to know some women you admire as friends, without any ulterior motive, then you could discover they are people trying to live life as best they can. Just like you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he is probably frustrated cuz he is as ugly as fuk, and he blames it all on money.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

or maybe he's had a rough time of it and is taking it out on women. he clearly would like it if women liked him; therefore the reason for asking and this thread being created
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Why don't I go and have sex with a dolphin while I'm at it.
    What a great idea! That would surely make an interesting conversation starter with the girls.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I asked boredgeorge what he does that he considers "nice" for girls, and has yet to respond.

I'm really starting to wonder if this guy is for real, or just another troll tying to bait people into a flame war.

So I have been reading everything here and you sound really messed up. I don't bounce around an issue so I'll give you my opinion straight. You sound like a sexist. You seem to think that the woman's job is to love you at first sight and do everything she can to cater to your needs, and make sure you feel ok, etc.

Now, I may be extremely limited in my experience, but it sounds like I have a hell of alot more of it than you. Women like to be chased, not purchased. With your mentality that you so vastly demonstrated here you seem to approach things with a "what can you do for me" mentality.

As soon as stop expecting, and stop trying to find a girlfriend and start meeting people just to get to meet them, you will be a hell of alot better off.

Imo.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm thinking that the "rough patch" he referred to in his first post was either a hospitalization in a mental institution or a jail sentence for stalking a hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm thinking that the "rough patch" he referred to in his first post was either a hospitalization in a mental institution or a jail sentence for stalking a hooker.
    I think Vashti's post is pretty close to the truth. I would add that the profile of thread-originator is predatorial. He's dangerous to himself and to others. The whole thing comes across as: he tried, they rejected, and how could that possibly be his fault? Therefore, from his view, it must be their fault...from his perspective, they are being hostile to him, rude to him and his next step is to punish them for their behavior, perhaps even force his attention on a woman so she can see that he's really a decent fellow...if only she'll see things his way.

Oh, Vashti's post speaks volumes about the original thread poster.

George sweetie, can you post or pm me your picture? i'm itching to see you. trust me i am itching!!

Case in point. I found this on another one of his posts.

"I think all women are whores. What they really want is a big fat dick.

Yes you need lots of money. The reason is women, unlike men, do not believe in equality. You are expected to give them money in exchange for sex.

Hence the reason that they're all whores."

It's easy to find fault in others, far too easy for most of us. Somehow, the flaws are far more easy to see than the bigger picture, than the amount of work and thought and preparation have gone into a particular piece of work.

Think about it: if someone just painted his or her house and missed a spot, what's the first thing we see?

And if we do notice the bare spot on the house, aren't we doing the person a favor by pointing it out?

How does this relate to peoples relations?

Many of us carry this tendency to extremes. Many people feel that they need to tell everyone about every little fault that they find in every situation. They feel that they're doing people favors by pointing out what they see as flaws and problems, even though they may not be in a position in which people expect them to find mistakes. And when they do so, they risk hurting people greatly.

When we find fault in something that someone else has done, we're very often adding a negative element to our relationship with that person. We're defining limits of trust and sharing, e.q: "if I know that someone is going to find fault with everything that I do, I will not share with that person unless I'm truly seeking criticism."

As fewer people are willing to share with us, we lose much of the richness that comes from and through that sharing, and we become more isolated, less integrated. The loss of the sharing of others is one of the greatest losses we can cause ourselves, and it may even reach a point at which people just don't want to be around us at all.

Fault-finding and criticizing, no matter what our intentions, tend to drive wedges between us and other people.

When all is said and done, a person who finds fault in everything and everyone but him- or herself is a person to be avoided.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 18-06-09 at 11:48 PM. Reason: bold + underline
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    When all is said and done, a person who finds fault in everything and everyone but him- or herself is a person to be avoided.
    Fault-finding is embedded deep in our psyche. Shortly after we discover ourselves as children (ego), the adults start in at us...whose fault is it that something was broken, spilled, etc. Essentially, we are taught from a very young age about the relationship between the individual, his/her choices, and consequences. If you think about it, we define success in terms of avoiding negative consequences.

Anyway, enough lecturing...the point is that blaming others is both taught and instinctual. The original thread poster has, of course, taken things to such an extreme that he's moved to several standard deviations from normal.

Fortunately, at this site, nobody allows you to wallow in self-pity or accepts the blame game...bullshit is regularly called and truth-testing implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Anyway, enough lecturing...the point is that blaming others is both taught and instinctual. The original thread poster has, of course, taken things to such an extreme that he's moved to several standard deviations from normal.
    Hence the words everything and everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Should I just try and **** her above all else?

I just met this girl. I really like her and she isn't a complete bitch. I asked her out and she said yes, I could tell there was a connection. She is also really cute and hot.

Problem is that she is going away for three months in a few weeks. I know she likes me so I figure my only chance of making her my girlfriend is if I can get it up her before she leaves. Otherwise she will not be thinking of me and it'll fizzle.

I really want it to work out with her because she is a really cool person.

I have two other girls lining up to date me.
    So there.

'so there' lol
    boredgeorge this sounds good. i don't think you're as mean and harsh as you make yourself out to be. if she is leaving for 3 months then maybe she won't want to commit to sleeping with you, so be prepared for rejection based on that fact.

hopefully if you continue to enjoy each others company before she leaves then she will come back and connect back with you and you can then have a more meaningful relationship. my fingers are crossed for you, good luck
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast