+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Officially condensed.

I don't want to see anymore similarly themed threads.

If you don't want a young age/superficial/money-grubbing scene to pick up chicks, stay the feck away from parties and clubs, and start looking elsewhere.
    Do you still study anything? Doing any interesting hobbies/sports? (Gym doesn't count).

Really, if you want to find an moderately attractive and down to earth girl, clubs, parties and bars aren't a good bet, and you have to accept that you have to work for it rather than getting laid on the first night.

ummmmm all i can really say is wow..

First..stop with the hookers.
    Second..they have feeling too so maybe thats why they want to feel nice and "magical"
    Thirst..You seem like you have a bad attitiude.
    Fourth..No every women is "picky and mean" I hang out with alot of nice girls.
    ---
    This is all coming from a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I am a really bad terrible person that no one likes and that is why I will not have a girlfriend. What can I do if I am just a bad person despite intending to be good ? I am just bad because that is the way I am at that is why people hate me.

I am ugly and they hate me partly for that but why should they have to like me when I am ugly if they don't want ugly people around that is their perogative.
    People don't hate you because you are ugly, they just don't like you because you wallow in self pity and self loathing instead of finding something good about yourself and genuinely doing something good for people without whinging. If you can't do something good for others without expecting anything in return, if you can't find any reason why you should love yourself, why should anyone else? Stop whinging and start building your self respect, do something that you can be respected for.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Just don't reply to these threads. I think I already mentioned before, by replying, you're enabling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stick with the hookers? ew don't do that anymore. it's prolly a turn-off if your future gf finds out .. (to me) to pay someone for sex or what not .,, that's kinda desparate- don't you think? well good things come to those who wait. and you're trying just too hard. i can understand that your lonely but socializing would prolly be the best thing for you right now go out there and socialize with the ladies. and .... the first impression really does mattter (Y)

You are all mean, just like women you are all mean. I am deeply unhappy. I am now depressed because women are always mean. I hate women. They are bad.

if all u have been doing is banging hookers are u surprised that other women don't want to have ur dick in their mouths or anywhere else near them?

Quote Originally Posted by angel87 View Post
    if all u have been doing is banging hookers are u surprised that other women don't want to have ur dick in their mouths or anywhere else near them?
    I couldn't get it from anyone else. What was I supposed to do ? Have sex with a door handle. If anything the blame in this is shared.

If women are so concerned about who men are having sex with then why don't they make sure that men have no need to see hookers ?

I couldn't get it from anyone else. What was I supposed to do ? Have sex with a door handle. If anything the blame in this is shared.

If women are so concerned about who men are having sex with then why don't they make sure that men have no need to see hookers ?
    Ok seriously, girls get drunk at parties and end up having sex with someone.

U must have done something that made girls not want to have sex with you, not all girls are shallow and only want to have sex with super hot guys.

What was I supposed to do ? Have sex with a door handle.
    Having sex with a door handle...that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Quote Originally Posted by angel87 View Post
    Ok seriously, girls get drunk at parties and end up having sex with someone.

U must have done something that made girls not want to have sex with you, not all girls are shallow and only want to have sex with super hot guys.
    No they all just have sex with the same or two guys who get laid alot therefore.

ok then.

But I seriously do think you should post a photo of yourself so that we can see if the way u look is the problem.

Are you mentally retarded ? Why don't I go and have sex with a dolphin while I'm at it.

I think Indi assumed you had already done that

Carl.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789