+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

Why don't girls like me ?

I've never had a girlfriend. All mu close relationships with women have ended badly, and without sex.

I bang hookers on a regular basis, because they are my only source of affection.

I had to relocate for a job offer after I finished college so I know a lot of people but I have no one that I would call a friend.

I sometimes go to parties with people around my age from work where I feel massively out place because everyone else is pretty and usually a tidbit younger. I started college at 22.

I don't understand why girls have to keep turning me down all the time. Why are you all so picky and mean ? I know I am not pretty, but I am tall and well built. I am smart, I am motivated, I am kind. Sure, I had a rough patch but that is over. Why are women so concerned with image and stupid emotional fashions ? Okay, so I don't have a job with massive prestige or a fancy office, but I earn really good money, and it will only get better. I am also one of the few people that actually gets to have a life outside of work.

I don't understand what you women want. It is as if being happy is not enough for you. I have to stir up emotions and make you feel magical or something.

What is so hard about dating a guy and seeing where it leads ?

You don't have feelings for me because you haven't tried.

Why do girls do this ???
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 07-06-09 at 08:40 AM.

If we're "all so picky and mean" why would you want anything to do with us? Stick with the hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    If we're "all so picky and mean" why would you want anything to do with us? Stick with the hookers.
    I don't want anything to do with you. I only care about the women that are decent, few and far between as they are.

Its all in the attitude.. You've got yourself an attitude that says we are all horrible and none will ever like you, and if they did, you wouldnt like them back.. You have to get to know someone before they like you and you like them. She isnt going to see you and be like "OMG!!! There is the future father of my children!"
    Thats a movie. That isnt real life.
    You need to stop instantly deciding we are all picky and mean just cos we have boobs, and the other boobed humans you have met have been picky and mean. We arent all like that! And if you are going to approach us with that kinda attitude, you cant expect for us to fall at your feet anyway. Would you like us to cook you some eggs too?

PS you dont get 'affection' from a hooker. You get an orgasm. Thats all. Affection hints at there being some sort of emotional connection.. You dont 'bang' someone you have an emotional connection with.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I've never had a girlfriend. All mu close relationships with women have ended badly, and without sex. I bang hookers on a regular basis, because they are my only source of affection.
    Read that over and over and over again, till it deems on you: sex isn't affection and women aren't property.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mind posting a picture?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by emma1234 View Post
    Its all in the attitude.. You've got yourself an attitude that says we are all horrible and none will ever like you, and if they did, you wouldnt like them back.. You have to get to know someone before they like you and you like them. She isnt going to see you and be like "OMG!!! There is the future father of my children!"
    Thats a movie. That isnt real life.
    You need to stop instantly deciding we are all picky and mean just cos we have boobs, and the other boobed humans you have met have been picky and mean. We arent all like that! And if you are going to approach us with that kinda attitude, you cant expect for us to fall at your feet anyway. Would you like us to cook you some eggs too?
    I used to be very nice. I had feelings for one girl who turned me down, and another, and another, and another, and another, until I gave up.

The prostitutes are paid for sex. They do not need to be nice to me or show me affection but they do. They let my put my dick in their mouths which is more than I can say for women that I don't have to pay. For me that is a very big thing that someone would let me do that, because no one ever has out of pure affection. I am grateful for the service they provide and I respect them as I would any other worker.

Why can't women be more down to earth ? Why can't you be happy to settle for a man who you might not think is Brad Pitt but who will be good to you and feels genuine affection for you.

Why do you need to introduce a stir pot of emotion and have some inexplicable feelings to want to be with a man. Why can't you be patient and allow those feelings to develop over time ?

Why is it that I try to do everything right. I work hard. I am ambitious I would look after you and never hurt you, but nothing I do is ever good enough.

I am always turned down for the sake of some irreconcilable fantasy that women have where they cannot accept a NORMAL MAN.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You try too hard.

I sometimes go to parties with people around my age from work where I feel massively out place because everyone else is pretty and usually a tidbit younger.

I don't understand why girls have to keep turning me down all the time. Why are you all so picky and mean ?

I used to be very nice. I had feelings for one girl who turned me down, and another, and another, and another, and another, until I gave up.

Why can't women be more down to earth ? Why can't you be happy to settle for a man who you might not think is Brad Pitt but who will be good to you and feels genuine affection for you.

Why do you need to introduce a stir pot of emotion and have some inexplicable feelings to want to be with a man. Why can't you be patient and allow those feelings to develop over time ?

Why is it that I try to do everything right. I work hard. I am ambitious I would look after you and never hurt you, but nothing I do is ever good enough.

I am always turned down for the sake of some irreconcilable fantasy that women have where they cannot accept a NORMAL MAN.
    Stop living in a fantasy world.

You're expecting to much. Get down to earth and start with accepting that emotions are a part of any relation. It's not their problem that you are trying to have 'the perfect relation'.

Ambitious, work hard, yeah.. ok... how about you put those words towards yourself and mature a little?

There's a lot of black and white in your posts like: everything, never, always,... the problem isn't them dude, the problem is YOU.

It's pretty obvious you're not learning anything from all those 'failed' relations you had: you've been dumped X amount of times and it's THEIR fault? Get real. Ask yourself the question: what am *I* doing wrong?

You need a serious attitude adjustement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Stop living in a fantasy world.

You're expecting to much. Get down to earth and start with accepting that emotions are a part of any relation. It's not their problem that you are trying to have 'the perfect relation'.

Ambitious, work hard, yeah.. ok... how about you put those words towards yourself and mature a little?

There's a lot of black and white in your posts like: everything, never, always,... the problem isn't them dude, the problem is YOU.

It's pretty obvious you're not learning anything from all those 'failed' relations you had: you've been dumped X amount of times and it's THEIR fault? Get real. Ask yourself the question: what am *I* doing wrong?

You need a serious attitude adjustement.
    How is it possibly my fault that other people decide not to like me when I do everything that I can to try and be good enough for them.

I have no control over what women do so how can I possibly be blamed for the decisions they make ?

You've made them behave that way.. With this mindset that you have that all women are picky and mean, it isnt helping you... Get a grip man! Loosen up! Forget all these stereotypes and predispositions you have when you meet a pretty lady, and you might possibly find one to stick with.

Plus, as i said earlier, you cant expect every one of us to fall at your god damn feet!!

How is it possibly my fault that other people decide not to like me when I do everything that I can to try and be good enough for them. I have no control over what women do so how can I possibly be blamed for the decisions they make ?
    There you go again.. it's the others.. it's all their fault.

Sigh.. whatever.. right now this is useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by emma1234 View Post
    You've made them behave that way.. With this mindset that you have that all women are picky and mean, it isnt helping you... Get a grip man! Loosen up! Forget all these stereotypes and predispositions you have when you meet a pretty lady, and you might possibly find one to stick with.

Plus, as i said earlier, you cant expect every one of us to fall at your god damn feet!!
    There we go again, we are suppossed to be equals yet you talk about having a relationship as though it is somehow my responsibility to control what women decided to do.

Why is it that you are implying I am suppossed to somehow, earn you ?

You asked for help, you got it, truckloads of it, and you cant accept it, it doesnt even seem that you have noticed that each poster has been in agreement with each other. It isnt in your control as to what they decide to do, but it is in your control to treat them as human beings and try being nice to them...

Failing that, you are probably just a whiney old bastard and will never suceed so should probably just give up and go live with your mother.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast