+ Follow This Topic

Thread: O em gee!!! what is this?!

O em gee!!! what is this?!

What does it mean if you have a part of your skin on your balls that is dry and flaky and it peels off? Once you peel it off, the next couple days it grows back skin but its a dry skin and it peels off again.

Whenever me and gf have sex, sometimes i go to sleep without washing my penis off. I just take off the condom, wipe it (penis) down with tissue and then go to sleep. The next day i wash it off. Now, i have this thing on my balls that i basically described in the very beginning and its pissing me off and its making me paranoid. I feel like i got std/sti. Note, we have not done it without a condom. Pretty much we've always done it with a condom. I'm going thua monday to the doctor to ask wtf is this thin on my balls.

Anyone have any idea what it is? Have you had the same experience?

FYI, I am clean prior to starting this relationship. Have not had sex with anyone but my gf while in the relationship. got myself tested prior to starting the relationship and the results were good (no std/sti or anything.)!
    Last edited by 12many; 07-06-09 at 06:28 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It could be a lot of things, such as a fungal infection or even eczema. You need to see a doctor.