+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got a crush, need advice

Got a crush, need advice

So since my girlfriend broke up with me this girl has been texting me about her boyfriend breaking up with her too. So we have been texting each other back and forth, she is one of my friends. Me and a bunch of my went to spend a week in a cabin last week to celebrate the start of summer. This girl was there for 2 of the nights, the first night she didn't really pay a whole lot of attention to me and the second night we talked a lot and ended up cuddling with each other while we slept. There was nothing sexual that went on except in the morning we sorta got a little "touchy feely" but then stopped and we were kinda like "that was unexpected." So after that week at the cabin was graduation before that she had sent me cute texts like "hey cuddle buddy " but nothing really like she wanted to hang out more. I have been asking her to hang out but she has been busy with graduation parties and stuff. I want to date this girl but I feel like I am going to get the classic "I see you as just a friend" so I am asking you gals on advice on how to "pursue" this relationship I want and how to make her want to date me just as much.

Thanks

Sounds like a mutual rebound going on-- be careful.

There isn't much you can do to make her "want to date you," -- if you've asked her to hang out, that's all you can do.

Just keep doing what you're doing. If she is just leading you on, you're going to find out sooner than later.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin