+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I still have the chance at this

Do I still have the chance at this

My ex-girlfriend and I were together for 3 years, we lived together for 2.5 years. At the end of 2008, she went back home for a holiday for 3 months. After she came back, she wanted to brake up with me. She said its because of different religion and her family might no except me.

I broke up with my ex-girlfriend since Feb this year. Up until now we still talk and see each other. We also work at the same place so it is hard to avoid each other. Last week I slept over at her place for 3 days. However, there is no physical involvment. One night she said to me that this will not change her attitude towards me. If she doesnt want me anymore, why did she allowed me stayed over or call me, allowed me to touch her.

It makes me happy just to be with her. I dont know why I do this. After, I come back to my place. I would feel upset.

Should I talk to her about this or just leave it. Do I still have a chance or move on. I still want to talk to her but it would make me feel attached to her.

Don't confuse her being nice to you for more than it is.

She clearly told you where you stand.

Take it face value and move on.

All the rest is a figment of your wishfull immagination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by wben View Post
    My ex-girlfriend and I were together for 3 years, we lived together for 2.5 years. At the end of 2008, she went back home for a holiday for 3 months. After she came back, she wanted to brake up with me. She said its because of different religion and her family might no except me.

I broke up with my ex-girlfriend since Feb this year. Up until now we still talk and see each other. We also work at the same place so it is hard to avoid each other. Last week I slept over at her place for 3 days. However, there is no physical involvment. One night she said to me that this will not change her attitude towards me. If she doesnt want me anymore, why did she allowed me stayed over or call me, allowed me to touch her.

It makes me happy just to be with her. I dont know why I do this. After, I come back to my place. I would feel upset.

Should I talk to her about this or just leave it. Do I still have a chance or move on. I still want to talk to her but it would make me feel attached to her.
    Mate, you and I are both in transition from a relationship we wanted to remain in, but are no longer included in...

Do as I am about to do...

Lay everything with a cricket pitch and set of jugs you can wrangle in.

You or I hanging about, making reminiscent attempts at saving a lost cause is demeaning to us and all men the world over.

Find your corkscrew and start quaffing finer wines.

She's told you her mind won't change.

You said there's been no physical involvement.

It sounds like you're looking for something that isn't there and she's been clear to you about your feelings.

Time to accept it.