+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused pls hlp

confused pls hlp

Hi, i have a currant girlfriend of 2 years now, but its all died now between us, we used to be strong together, now, its arguments, ignoring etc

Now i met this other girl about 2 weeks ago, and sparks are flying all over the place,i meet her sorta around work, now me text constantly and speak over messanger for hours on end, alough i havent done anything atol with her expect a nice hug, may words have been shared with my feelings and hers.

If it was you would you

End it with your currant G/F or try to make things better?, we used to share the same intersts

or go with the new girl?

any responce would be great

well if youre not happy in your current situation why stay? who wants to be in a relationship where there isnt anything left...just because its what you know? Id move on-but be becareful this isnt a rebound thing either...goodluck!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i agree!! whats the point of being with someone u that your not 100% (or close) happy with. withs between you and your g/f seem to have gone down the drain and it will be hard to get back to where you used to be with her. just explain to her how you feel...you never know she might feel the same!
    - Claire -

Every relationship hits a bad spell and when you meet someone new, it's always fun and exciting.. everyone likes that feeling and no one likes arguments. What you have to figure out is if you truly care enough about your current girlfriend to try to make it work or if it's not worth it to you. Don't let the excitement of meeting someone new cloud your judgement about what you currently have. Think of it this way, would you be breaking up with your girlfriend even if this other girl hadn't come along? Whatever you decide, you should realize that having this kind of relationship (although it's not physical yet) with this other girl is just putting more of a strain on you and your current girlfriend and may be adding to the argumentative atmosphere of the relationship.
    Good luck!
    ~elli

Quote Originally Posted by ellikitten
    Every relationship hits a bad spell and when you meet someone new, it's always fun and exciting.. everyone likes that feeling and no one likes arguments. What you have to figure out is if you truly care enough about your current girlfriend to try to make it work or if it's not worth it to you. Don't let the excitement of meeting someone new cloud your judgement about what you currently have. Think of it this way, would you be breaking up with your girlfriend even if this other girl hadn't come along? Whatever you decide, you should realize that having this kind of relationship (although it's not physical yet) with this other girl is just putting more of a strain on you and your current girlfriend and may be adding to the argumentative atmosphere of the relationship.
    Good luck!
    I like this girl already....

Ditto on what she said.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Hello, we, not a good nite last night , lol, i left me phone in the bathroom, forgot about it, g/f was in bathroom, it got a message, and she said nothing,, now i went in there and had noticed the ke pad lock wasent on, never thought nothing of it, until later that nite, where she said, whos so and so, the message was like what u at baby, can i give u a call now, love (her name)

So busted eh

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, problems are only arising now, i would advise you to either end your current relationship, or forget the other girl before problems become larger. raverbyo
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

but its only a bit of flirting, shes ok now , and said sorry for invading my privacy, and i i was gonna go officaly out with the other girl, im not that bad, i would splight and let the g/f down gently

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well it's already a bit late because she doesn't trust you since she found the text message on your phone. you have already started to fall into a hole. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Your girlfriend doesnt deserve this, everyone goes through a phase in their relationship where things arnt going so well... but its a mutual thing, its as much of a problem for her as it is for you.
    You are totally betraying her, how would she react if she knew what was really going on?? shed be devistated!! As for "letting her down gently".. shes a human being and deserves so much more than that. Go for this other woman and realise what youve lost, but at least give her the respect to tell her where she stands.

I agree with the above post. The best thing you can do right now is be honest with your gf before things progress any further. And just for the record, it seems like this is more than a little flirting and it's totally disrespectful to your current relationship. It's time to do some serious damage control and consider not acting like this in the future.
    I hope things work out better for you with this other girl.

btw thanks raverboy
    ~elli

be honest, then i shouldnt of gave her my own second chance 6 months ago, now thing s are even worse, thing is with this girl i know , we really have thing in common, endless chat, endless time together , hugs, and that mussy c\rap that make it special, with out going out with the girl if ya knoiw what i mean.

Now, i totaly ended it on sunday night, she still dont understand, wont leave me alon , send me endless texts, just dam right annoying now, getting to the point where i hate the ground she walks on, and no im a nice guy really, just why on earth should i put 1 minute more if im not happy, take 2 for that