+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can it work ?

Can it work ?

Hi all

Im very new to this forum and im looking for some very unusual advice. Please dont judge me or the person involved, so here goes.

I met a woman on an online game and we started a vortual friendship. One day i came home from work, did the usual shower, food, relax combination and found i had a message off her explaining that she was infact a pre-op transexual. I was aboslutely shocked at this as i had spoken to her via voice comms and what not and i never had an idea. So, i decided well ok thats fine, not something you get everyday but i left myself open minded to the idea.

We have been great friends since and she has confided in me about her journey to live full time as a woman. Now i must mention that i am currently in a relationship thats been dead for a long time, but meeting this woman has NOTHING whatsoever to do with my current relationship.

Now i will admit, this isnt everyones cup of tea but ive grown very fond of this girl and she is genuinely caring, funny, understanding and outgoing. We have recently admitted we have deep feelings for each other aswell as alot of things in common. Im leaving my current girlfriend and looking for some freedom, but i cant help ignore the way i feel about this woman.

id like to know what you all think about this ? Im sure to get the odd "freak" comment thrown in here and there, but im prepared for that.

A note on the girl in question:

She looks very passive for a feminine, sounds very feminine and is generally a pre-op transexual. Since she told me i told her i met her as a woman and will always see her as a woman, which of-course she is very grateful for. This is by far not a case of some kinky guy interested with girls with a little bit something extra. We both feel the same and we both cant surpress our feelings.

Do you think a relationship could develop ?

Quote Originally Posted by lostleo83 View Post
    I met a woman on an online game and we started a vortual friendship. One day i came home from work, did the usual shower, food, relax combination and found i had a message off her explaining that she was infact a pre-op transexual.
    Cool with me.

Now i must mention that i am currently in a relationship thats been dead for a long time, but meeting this woman has NOTHING whatsoever to do with my current relationship.
    THIS is a problem.. why are you still in a dead relation?

Now i will admit, this isnt everyones cup of tea
    Probably not, but it's your life, so screw what others think.

A note on the girl in question: etc etc
    Irrelevant information.

Do you think a relationship could develop ?
    About as possible as any other relationship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think ygg covered it, if u can ignore the religious and small minded people then relationships are purely about 2 people who compliment eachother... at worst this is no different to being gay... at best it's a normal relationship with a secret... in the end it doesnt matter to either of u, go for it

Well she is to undergo the operation really soon and i met her and thought she was a woman, her goal is to look and feel like a woman, she certainly does look like a woman, and im certainly not gay in anyway, i love women.

So having feelings for a pre-op transexual, does that mean my sexuality is pretty open, or is it what you said in your opening few words, that its about 2 people complimenting each other to a degree they possibly fall in love ?

If you had of asked me a year ago if i felt this way with a person like the woman suggested, id have laughed at you. Im not laughing now mind, its very genuine.

You do what you feel is right. Don't worrie about what closeminded and shallow people tell you.

The only problem I see right now is that you are still in what you call a dead relation. What's your plan of action there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well im looking to leave as soon as possible. Having nowhere to go though its very hard so im having to wait to get my own place, which could take a while.

The sooner the better i think. Things with this otehr woman arent going to happen straight away anyway and she knows exactly how i feel about my current relationship.

Ok thought id give an update on this.

I met with the transexual woman today. She was nervous because she thought i would see her rough edges, well infact she looked and sounded fine. We had a great day together and we've since been talking and admitted everything is going fine, she likes me, i like her.

As for the dead end relationship, my current GF told me if i was meeting the transexual on saturday, to pack my bags. So looks like everything isworking out ok.

I had no love for my GF after i left her the 1st time cos i knew things werent ever gonna change. Although me and the transexual woman had strong feelings for each other, we agreed we'd start as friends and build from there, if there was any building to do, at the end of th day it was an internet thing and you can never take anything someone types seriously, my GF told me that if i met her because of who she was, i was expected to pack my bags and never come back.

Shes not here now so it seems that way

I thought i would post an update about this, if you still care enough lol.

Not long after i had arrived back i posted my last message and mentioned my now ex-GF wasnt there, when she did come in nothing was said and i asked if i should pack my bags, she basically said yes.

So i did... I now live with my sister.

I know you said i should do what you feel is right, the thing is i have finally done it, i should have done it a long time ago and i feel so much better about not being with her.

When i told the transexual woman about what had happened she sent me a very touching private video. She had broken down because she was sorry for putting me into that situation. She said she would love to be here for me if i needed her and alot of other sweet things. She also said that for the 1st time in her life she had felt like a normal girl and felt she owed me her life. She admitted that she has fallen in love with me and however possible she wants me in her life.

We have since talked alot and ive admitted that i feel the same way as she makes me feel wanted, she appreciates everything i do for her and i actually feel loved. We have arranged to meet again very soon in the hope it will be as good as before and she has admitted she wants to tell me to my face how she feels just so that i know it is real. She said she never, ever thought she would fall in love so soon.

Im so happy right now, everything seems to have happened so fast and i guess people are gonna say it has happened way too fast.

My next step is to tell my family and friends im in love with a woman who isnt quite yet..... thats a journey in its own right!

Thank you for your comments on this subject, even if it is an unusual situation.

Every situation is unique.

As I said before, you have to do what is right for you.

You may run into a lot of taboos and stigmas, but that shouldn't stop you and your transexual g/f from doing what you guys think is right for the both of you.

Good luck with everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]