+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he FLIRTING??? (i NEED help pls!)

Is he FLIRTING??? (i NEED help pls!)

i just want to ask if he is flirting and ur advice/opinion..pls help me(it would mean a lot)

My friend and I decided to prank my BF..my friend's the one who text him..thinking that he will not answer his text messages..but to my suprise he did! he asked for name, age, gender, location...wer did u get my number...wat school..like those stuffs..i was like suprised and everything because i thought he can't do such a thing like that..getting to know other people (especially girls)..because he never did..dis is the first time..i know..

i mean..i really love my BF, we have been together almost 3 yrs now..and before i trusted him, i thought he was really serious with me..

den my friend started to flirt with the text messages..den gve "her" email(fake) and shockingly gave his email(real) too!! oh man, this time i was really really hurt.. i never expected this to happen..

is he flirting? does he have a chance to cheat behind my back?

pls help me..tnx

i was like suprised and everything because i thought he can't do such a thing like that..getting to know other people (especially girls)..
    sooo hes not aloud to have friends who are female? i could be wrong but thats how i read it... anywho i know myself i really enjoy talking with chicks... could verywell be thats all it is.. or he could be wanting to cheat or be single... my advice sit down and talk with em

and be honest about the game yer trying to play with the whole "lets test to see what he'd do when my friend tries to flirt with him"
    also might wanna take into account he may see these texts for what they are... if so he could very well be playin games with yer head too ;\

i mean seriously someone he doesnt know starts texting him and flirting with him... lol looks like a trap to me ;P

its not like dat..its just dat one time someone txted him and he gave his fone to me..den i found out he's a dude..AND wen he and my frnd wer txting..i asked him wat he was doing, he answered nothing just watchin TV..grrrr..it's painful for me..knowing he's hiding something from me..so...ugh! don't really know..huhuhu

do yourself a favor. sit down and tell him whats going on and ask em why he wanted her email

you'll have alot better relationships if instead of tormenting yourself you sit down and talk with the other person. yes in this case its gonna require you to admit your little "prank" but at least youll get an answer. its very true that communication is the most important thing needed for a good relationship and believe me its not always easy.

*edit*
    just a side note... what would you expect em to say? im sitting here talking to some strange girl who texted me?

i know it doesnt seem like it but your trying to play head games with him. just be honest with him. ask em if he wants to see other people or if hes happy where hes at. i know it seems odd but just be blunt and honest(do it in person so you can see the way he reacts to the question... and do it w/o showing emotion if you can *ie no tears in your eyes) stop trying to go about it the way you are... you'll be happier for it ..trust me eh lol
    Last edited by Zekang; 09-06-09 at 04:26 PM.

thank you for your advice..really appreciate it..i'll talk to him..