+ Follow This Topic

Thread: women friends

women friends

Hello , everyone i just need an opinion from all of you male , female, married single whatever
    im married for 30 years now we get along ok no worse than most married couples , my wife does not like to go out much when i say that i mean like to concerts , bars certain movies etc she does like to eat dinner out and shop
    here is the thing i have many women friends and they all like going with me ( married , seperated , and yes a few single women !!)
    i am just friends with all of them not sleeping with them etc very platonic and tehya ll trust me when im out with them
    my wife has accepted this ok most of the time ,so am i wrong in doing this when my wife wont join any of my friends she thinks they are weird or she is thinking im gay thats why they go out witrh me or wont go out to certrian activities so im not about to sit home when i can have some harmless fun with friends
    but anyway i nbeed to know your opinion on opposite sex friends
    thansk for your time >>sfs

A few thoughts on this topic

1) There is usually at least a one way attraction between oposite sex friends. This can be surmounted, but its usually there.

2) Hanging out with a good friend of the opposite sex can usually lead to more then just friendship in the case of singles or more feelings.

3) Your wife not wanting to do things with you, is problematic of the marriage...and although you guys shouldnt be doing everything together and will have seperate interests - may want to see about going out to a counselor about that.

3) Opposite sex friends are fine as long as its not seeking to replace the "company" of the opposite sex.

That's my 0.02 cents