+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 100 Mph!!!

100 Mph!!!

What is up with this guy?
    After our 2nd date we were at his place making out, he wanted to have sex and i wasn't ready. I barely know this guy. I like him, but still its only our 2nd date!

I thought I wasnt going to hear from the guy again since I wouldnt have sex with him. But I did. We went out again.

On our 3rd date, he wanted to have sex. I said no, and he asked me how long it takes me to have sex? And that he felt like i was rejecting him. I told him he's moving way too fast and that we arent even exclusive to be having sex.

Here's the kicker! He asked me how long does it take me to fall in love with someone. He has also called me from a different # than usual and when I picked up said "hi, it's your husband."

Why is this guy moving so fast?!?!
    It doesnt seem like all he wants is sex, if he keeps coming back when I tell him I'm not giving him any. And why would he use words like "love and husband" already?
    Is he desperate? Should I be concerned?

FYI
    He's 33.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're a challenge now, though he's not very subtle about it.

Guys don't just move on as soon as they're denied, that defies man instinct.

When a girl says "no" it often translates to, "keep trying".

And depending on what kind of relationship you want, it may be a concern.

I will quote a post from another thread:
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/30633-why-dont-girls-like-me.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Women accept normal, caring, and ambitious men but it sounds like you have some classic signs that tells a woman to run and don't bother with you. Do you do any of the following at the beginning (first two to three conversations):

1. Say that you are unattractive? (Women don’t want to hear that. They want a confident man. Plus, they do have eyes so don’t bother explaining your looks.)

2. Complain about past relationships or the lack thereof? (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

3. Complain about women in general? (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

4. Hugging and kissing on the first date? (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

5. Talk about what a “catch” you are but in a way that gives women the vibes that something is not right about you? You have to try too hard? [For example: I’m a good man. I like to take care of women. I don’t cheat. I give affection. I do this and that for women.] (Oh the torture! Can I go now?)

6. Say “I love you?” (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go.)

7. Explain to her that you don’t do sex on the first date or two? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go.)

8. Explain to her that there’s nothing wrong with sex on the first date or two because you are not the type to bounce? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go.)

9. Explain that you have money and show off your house, vehicle (s), investment portfolio (through pictures or visitation)? Hmmm, that may be good, ROFL, but then you scare her by giving her the vibes that she is definitely a part of your long term future without her proving herself as a great “candidate”. (How many other women have you “interviewed” for this position before me?)

10. Introduce her to your family? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

11. Try to put the moves on her? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

12. Ask about her sexual past? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

13. Tell her that you use protection because you don’t want children right now? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

14. Ask her for her phone number or ask her out on a date without getting to know her a little? Some women may naturally decline because it doesn’t feel natural for some women to simply say yes or give phone number to a complete stranger. (**Smiles**, huh…….I’m taken, sorry.)

15. Expect a relationship immediately? (WTF!!!!! Bye now, I got to go).

So you can be a good guy and still f*** up with a female. Talk to her and get to know her without doing ANY of the above. Keep us posted on the results.
    Good luck with him.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, too much pressure.

I had a guy tell me on our first date that he'd bet me $10,000 that he'd marry me. Shockingly, we didn't continue dating.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Wow it seems this phenomenon is more common that I expected. My quote should become a sticky and maybe call it, "Classic reasons why females don't like me?"
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

He just wants to get into your panties, that's all he cares about.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't that sort of behavior kind of expected after a couple of dates? Either that, or I was dating some exceptionally horny guys...

(I am assuming the comments about love and husband were made tongue-in-cheek.)

It's not necessarily the horny behavior that is questionable. It's that he asked her when does she fall in love, have sex, and he felt rejected after the second and third date. Then, after these rejections of sex, he has the nerves (or whatever) to say the L word and the M word (husband in this case).

It looks like this guy just wants to have sex with you. If you don't want to get hurt, you better stop talking to him now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I will quote a post from another thread:

Good luck with him.
    Being the woman, that quote really doesnt help me.

Quote Originally Posted by ed604 View Post
    It looks like this guy just wants to have sex with you. If you don't want to get hurt, you better stop talking to him now.
    Thats what i thought but even after i told him i'm not going to have sex with him he still wants to see me.

Quote Originally Posted by moonfairy_2002 View Post
    Being the woman, that quote really doesnt help me.
    It doesn't?

Then it sounds like all is well with you and him. Carry on.

Guys are naturally horny. come guys can keep it in their pants, and others can't.

Some girls have sex on the second and third date, so maybe you're just one of those girls who likes to take it quite slow and easy and not hop into bed with a guy you barely know.

there's nothing wrong either way. it's just your preference on how you want to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    come guys can keep it in their pants, and others can't.
    Freudian slip?