+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is contacting me now...

Ex is contacting me now...

My ex just contacted me the other day. for the first time after a month of no contact and the first time he initiated it since the breakup. We broke up cause he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and things were moving too serious too fast and he just wanted time to be single and not have to have an emotional commitment. He was just texting to see how I was and what I'd been up to because he and his friends hadn't heard from me in awhile. What do you think it means? I don't want to read too much into it, but do you think it means he misses me? Also I really want to get back together so what should I do now.

Don't read anything into it. Take everything word value.

It doesn't mean anything besides that he wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing.

The ball is in his camp. He has to make the first move towards reconciliation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

does anyone one else have experience with this. What happened? What did ur ex end up wanting? Did y'all keep talking?

I think it means he was curious.

Like I said before, don't read anything into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Txt him back saying you are fine & all is well.

Let him make the next move.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I talked to him. I am just waiting to see what he does next-go back to ignoring me, keep talking, try to get back together. I want him back and I hope hope hope he's starting to realize he misses me and he made a mistake. I'd really like to hear from other people who's ex's contacted them after breaking up with them

What has he done to work on his problems?

If nothing: rewind, repeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I texted him back when he contacted me and we talked for a bit via text. But he hasn't made any effort since- it's been two weeks. As much as I didn't want to I really got my hopes up. I'm not sure what to think. I really hope he misses me. I just am continuing to do no contact and she if he contacts me again. I want him back so bad and I am willing to wait for him. I just wish I could know if it was even possible for him to come back.

Sunflwr, just from reading your posts in the past I'd like to say;
    Your passion is admirable. Whether you get him back or not it's nice to see your level of care for another person, it's impressive and rare.

Possibilities are infinite.

There was this one girl in my life, that I actually would of died for. I was Truly, Madly, Deeply in love with and still am to this day. It happened a few months back, when she left me for another guy on a different continent...

She went on a trip for a month. I had been seeing/talking to her for the past 6 months and we became official the month before she leaves. Prior to her departure, she tells me she has a Boyfriend in her country and she was going back to see him. At that point, I was totally confused and heart broken. Yet, I could not stop loving her. Turns out that I was only sort of a rebound but that she "did fall in love" for because her bf was never around due to the great (Huge) distance that separates them. The day she left, I've already had to tell myself that I couldn't believe the things she told me before she leaves; "Babe, i'm only going for a month, I love you, and I'll be back to your sides, etc, etc"

We got the chance to talk a litlle via texting but from the first text, when she was still in "love with me" to the fewer last texts; that seemed bluntly cold and emotionless, I've already knew that I would get my heart shattered to pieces ( Again )

She came back and did not even have the courage to break up with me face to face and had to hide and dump me though msn.
    I won't blame her for the fact that she did not know well enough about how to break up because she's a shy girl and haven't been in a lot of relationships (According to her).

Anyways back on point, I still miss her and had (like an idiot must I add) try and get back with her. Since the day she came back, I've lost all goals in life...I've became a mess and hasn't been able to really get back up from such a big fall.. I did the same "No contact" thing for about a month but was unable to anymore...

Surprisingly, She did come back and get in touch with me!

At first, I thought that maybe she was starting to miss me or something and I vainly tried talking to her as much as I could and/or invite her out.
    But since then; nothing. I really think she must have just wanted to see how I was doing and that was it.

See SunFlwr23, You are not the only one in this boat. I suggest you don't get you're hopes up, and live you're life to the fullest which is kinda ironic coming from me cause i'm really f*cking up mines at this point....I want her so bad too but I have the feeling that to her now, I'm nothing more than grass...

"The Hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

Like they say: There are still plenty of fishes in the sea...You shouldn't be waiting and wasting your time and youth for something that you are not certain of, keep him on the side and see how things work out and meanwhile go out, have fun, meet new people, and live your file! You'll be fine, I'm sure
    Last edited by NoMoreLove; 25-06-09 at 04:55 PM.

Volk: It's probably more pathetic than admirable. I miss him so much and still love him so deeply-even though he has hurt me so much by breaking up with me-maybe its because i somewhat understand that he's going through a lot and scared about the future and maybe thats why. Maybe he really doesn't love me anymore.

Everyone tells me to go out meet new people and have fun. I go out all the time but the motivation is usually to make him think I am happy and getting on with my life and not completely miserable and moping over him. While I sometimes have fun usually I am really miserable. Every guy I have met has not held a candle to my ex. It's been 5 months since the breakup and I'm still torn up-but him contacting me and his sister talking to him online while he was home visiting none-the-less just brings up so many mixed feelings. But not talking to him hurts so much too!!!