+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex....boring = turn off

sex....boring = turn off

i dont know why its like this but why is it when i have sex with my girl i get bored most of the time now. I mean its like i slide the condom on, go slow right when it goes in the first time (cuz i like the feeling), then i go fast. Now, it jsut seems like all i do is thrust and i have no idea what to do next. Like im stuck tryna think of something but i cant think of anything so my mind is just blank. i tried different positions, foreplay, speed (thrust wise) and nothing. my mind is still blank and then the next thing that happens is im not horny anymore. It turns me off most ofthe time now. also, i cant seem to feel anything around my penis when im having sex. I dont even feel anything at all except when it goes in the first time (cuz its tight) and maybe i think i have that sex disorder where im horny but my emotions or whatever arent there. like im not emotionally connected or something.

i dont feel it whenever we use regular condoms or ultra thin condoms. i only seem to feel it when we do it without. We've tried without once but shes scared to do it again even though shes on birthcontrol.

anyone know a way so i can feel the pleasure while im having sex? or atleast know how to fix this "problem".
    Last edited by 12many; 11-06-09 at 11:30 AM.

Try a man.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Try a man.

haha....funny but no thanks....i dont need a dick. a pussy is what i want.

have you tried a dick?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

FFS, you women are brutal - lol.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Maybe you just suck in bed.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Pure Romance and similar types of stores have all kinds of neat things. There are all kinds of arousal creams and performance enhancers. They have this wonderful stuff called Like A Virgin. If tightness with her is an issue, this will do wonders, I promise. I am not going to say that all of the items that they have work but for the most part it does highten the feelings and orgasms. Keep trying different positions until you find one that you like. They literately have books that have different positions for every single day of the year. If neither of these things work, maybe you should look into alternatives for sex; I.E. foreplay or novelty items. And if that doesn't work either, I don't know what will.

hey 12many.. have you tried a sex toy? don't lick it till you've tried it. these can really spice things up. for you, a cock ring might do the trick. this makes the sensation around your penis more intense. and for her, get one of those cock rings with vibrators attached. good luck