+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How Do I Get Her Back Into It!!! Help Needed!

How Do I Get Her Back Into It!!! Help Needed!

alright, well this is a long story but it wold really mean alot to me if anyone could give me great advice or help.

I have been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years and i truly love her and being with her. We are both 19 at this point and we starting dating our senior year in high school. We decided to go to college together and she was really unhappy at school because she had no friends, no job, fought with her roomates and it ended up hurting our relationship, but our feelings were still there. We came back to summer at our homes and she was relieved to be back but things between us seemed fine. Everytime wed see eachother wed fool around(unless we were at her house, strict parents) and we talked every day alot. Than she got a job...we started seeing eachother only once or twice a week and she never seemed motivated to make more of an effort to hang out and gave me this BS all of a sudden she wants to make more friends and possibly go to live at home and go to college here maybe....

this really hurt me and i figured it was just a bump in the road shed get over. We always had a "special" relationship i thought, and i wouldnt care so much if i didnt know how right for eachother we are. anyways, things went on the same way for about a month id see her once or twice a week and i could sense that she wasnt being "herself" towards me but in this time period we had a good time hanging out and she told me shed be returning to school with me and that she loves me so i was content. I went over her house last week and had a huge talk with her were she explained all her feelings, how shes so confused with what she wants because shes happy here with here parents, friends, job etc. and she wants to be able to go out and have fun because she feels were too serious at such a young age... well, the convo ended off better than i explained it, we said well take things a bit slower but still go about things the same way, so the next day i took her out, we had an amazing time and when i got home i returned to my computer with a facebook message from her saying how shes loves me a rediculous amount and is so happy and pleased with me and what a great time she had..also she was texting me about how great the night was and i am etc. this was on june 6th....

today is june 11th..5 days later and things have changed greatly since that night..
    after our good night we didnt see eachother for 2 days but we had sooth phone convos and text, she seemed happy.... than she get off work after we hadnt spoke much that day and i told her im watching a movie with my friends its almost over ill call you back soon, which triggered her to be angry and it turned into a fight about how i want to see her more etc... we usually end all fights before we go to sleep but she refused this time she was too tired.. the next day we were still in a fight and things got bad before she went into work for a 7 hour shift and i was flipping out cuz she cant text on the job.

that night she said she dosent want to see me for a week to get her head straight and wants space...i said whatever makes you happy and did not call or text her the next couple days. within that time period she called me atleast 4 times eachother day and two nights ago she went out with a friend to a bar like place(didnt drink there) which is unlike her but called me before she went in and after she came out...the next morning she told me how much fun it was etc and shes having fun with her friends and im just like good glad your happy than she brought up things about us and it turned into a serious convo about how she wants me to be her best friend with benefits maybe and dosent know what she wants she than came over and talked with me where i asked her if she wants to breakup she said no but she wants a more serious break where we have not much contact at all just to see where her heads really at...

this whole situation is killing me...her parents dont condone the relationship becuase they think its too serious too young and i believe thats effecting her, they also told her shes young and should be enjoying her life etc. She told me last night in person she loves me and always will and has no intrest in other guys but she feels college ruined us and shes happy at home but i dont get it, we still have greats times together, the sparks still there, i personaly believe shes just enjoying time with her girlfriends because she didnt really go out much throughout our relationship and its something new.

This is all of a sudden and i dont know what to do, today starts day one of the big break and she texted me once before work saying hey im going into work have a good day and i responded alright have fun.....idk what to make of it, shes controlling the fate of us and i want the ball back in my court and be able to have her coming back to me, what should i do?!?!?!!? any help would be appreciated and thank you for reading this aswell.

Tell her bluntly in the face that you are tired of her games and that she can contact you once she figured out what she wants, IF you are still available by then.

Then ignore all her attempts to contact you for at least 2 weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]