+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe your ideal partner.

i think nowadays it makes more sense for women to have more than one husband. men would be better able to support a stay at home mom. most men cannot afford that on their own.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    My kids were always my priority, and unlike Lovesjoy, I don't think they suffered in any way by being the center of my world for X number of years.
    That's not what I meant.

I think your kids should always be your #1 priority, especially when they're little and living in your house.

But for me, once I was not occupied day and not with feeding babies and toting kids to soccer practice and whatnot, I would need something for myself. A job, project, whatever to keep me from going insane.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i think nowadays it makes more sense for women to have more than one husband. men would be better able to support a stay at home mom. most men cannot afford that on their own.

I found this to be brilliant!

Your wish may be granted soon.

A research team led by Devra Lee Davis of the University of Pittsburgh worked with data on U.S. birth ratios from the National Center for Health Statistics. The researchers discovered that from 1970 to 2001, the sex ratio at birth male:female dropped continuously from 105.5 (105.5 boys for every 100 girls) to 104.6. The drop was the most severe amongst American white in the case of male births, the ratio dropped from 105.9 to 104.7.

The team discovered a similar decline in Japan, another industrialized country which could provide excellent data on birth records. The researchers also discovered that the percentage of death among fetuses after the 20th week of pregnancy (before that, sex can be difficult to determine; a recent technique detects it at 6 weeks, but this is a novelty) has continuously increased in both countries.

Partially, the decline in male births can be blamed on fetal loss but the rest of the issue is determined by fewer conceived males.

"The falling sex ratio coupled with the disproportionately male fetal deaths supports the hypothesis that males are being culled in some systematic fashion," explained the researchers.

The cause of this is puzzling the researchers; they believe that the shift is highly due to exposure to gender-bending pollutants, like certain plastics and metals which were proven in laboratory tests to preferentially impair male-producing Y sperms or to induce female development in genetically male embryos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Harsh, but true.

George - I don't have a problem with your list at all. But, what I'd like to see from you is the list of what you think *she's* getting in return.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, to Yggs post.

Remember that old thread about the declining Y-chromosome? We should find it. Unless it wasn't posted here?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Remember that old thread about the declining Y-chromosome? We should find it. Unless it wasn't posted here?
    I'd rather have a Y-chromosome than an inactivated X-chromosome I already have another copy of (I enjoy being a guy)

The only 2 requirements I really have are that she is smart and that I like her. That's pretty much all I can say because it seems like "smart" has been the only common denominator there has been with my crushes since I came to college. I guess not being ugly would be another factor. Some of the girls I've had mild crushes on were of wildly different personalities, backgrounds, ethnicities, etc...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4"]YouTube - Japanese Sex Doll[/ame]

You mean people in the west? Ofcourse they can. The most fertile countries in the world with largest families also have men provide the least amount of income and somehow it's enough for everyone.

It's just us in the west, we whinge about everything. Nothing is ever enough for us and our endless gluttony.

I say bring on re-education camps to teach people how to cope with less and produce more!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

My ideal partner is a woman who's thoughts and physical body are exclusively for me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought you left already, StalkerBoy. Back for more punishment? LOL.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If she likes the same music as me (which is pretty rare in females)

Is Attractive/cute/hot and is fun to talk with

Thats all i really want....

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I'm sure he knows the difference between rape and consent... and the repercussions.
    I'm not so sure George understands that it applies to wives, too. he seems like the kind of man that wouldn't take no for an answer.
    Spammer Spanker

Because I'm a horrible human being:

(Describe your mom here).

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I also think that a male who wants a traditional woman such as this should get himself a good-paying job so he can afford one. If you are going to expect a woman to act traditionally, then you have to buck up and act like a traditional man.
    So you're fine with the traditional minded woman bucking up on her side of the bargain, and canning produce through the year, freezing game/bulk bought meats, budgeting and keeping her family industriosly in the principles of Benjamin Franklin's Dick Saunders Almanack and subscribing to the now nearly lost homespun wisdom of the many ages?

There's no designer handbags in it, mind you...

Also George - there are only so many hours in a day. If a woman is working because you can't properly support the family, you are going to have to pitch in with traditionally "female" jobs such as housework and child rearing.
    "can't properly support the family" ??

I take issue with the underlying tone of that statement, in it's presented context.

It's got all of the appearances of a feminist playing both sides of the fence, albeit unequally and unconvincingly, toward her delusion's favour.

How many single income earners in a modern marriage are capable of "properly" supporting their families when the modern wife is generally unwilling and/or uncapable of assuming a traditional gender role to that outcome's effect?

The religious sects occasionally do this successfully, although they're ridiculed by feminists and at the very least, not lauded in the press - pop culture outlets.

Finally, " her letting you fcuk her whenever you want" is surely less satisfying than having a woman who WANTS to do it with you. You might want to re-think that one.
    Some women still find gratification from being submissive, remember...

As for me, I had a relatively traditional marriage. My husband supported the family financially while my kids were young enough to need their mama at home, and now that they are older (teens), I have gone back to work. My kids were always my priority, and unlike Lovesjoy, I don't think they suffered in any way by being the center of my world for X number of years, nor did I suffer for delaying the pursuit of my own agenda.
    That's sweet.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast