+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "A real woman"

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

"A real woman"

"On a trans-atlantic flight, a plane was passing through a horrible storm. The turbulence is severe, and unfortunately things go from bad to worse when one of the wings were struck by lightning. One woman in particular friggen loses it.

Screaming, she stands up at the front of the plane. “I’m too young to die!” she blares. “Well, if I’m going to die, I want my last minutes on Earth to be memorable! I’ve had plenty of sex in my life, but no one has really ever made me feel like a woman! Well I’ve had it! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??”

For a moment, there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own danger and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman at the front of the plane.

Then, a man stands up in the back of the plane. “I can make you feel like a real woman,” he shouts. He’s gorgeous. Tall, built, with long, flowing blond hair and jet blue eyes, and he begins walking slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. Everyone stares in silence.

The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the stranger approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and extends the arm holding his shirt to the trembling woman, and whispers: “Iron this.”"
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 14-06-09 at 08:13 AM.

lol that's fuked up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.