+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please recommendations

Please recommendations

Hi I'm new here just wanted feedback since this is turning messy:

I was best friends with this guy for 3 and then he left to Canada, he came back a year later and started looking for me so again we were best friends. He started to trust me and I helped him out through rough patches he had had with his family and self. We started dating since he said he didn't want to see me with no one else. At first I felt he was more in love, he always pAmpered me ame bought me big gifts.

I felt it was too quick and told him let's go slow. However i decided to let my fears down and put my heart into it more. To not make it long he has been going to the gym going out with friends and other people. I broke it off expecting him to ask me back, since he lied to me.

However nothing he's doing great could care less about me I even. Know he's dating multiple people. So I told him I was in pain and thtat I couldn't talk to him. Every once in a while texts me I thought about it. Let's talk. Only to see him blow me off.

Yesterday he put let's back. I asked him what , no response.

Is he playing with me or trying to get back at me or just used me for a while so he could be well emotionally?
    I feel like throwing out the cellphone too!!

let him go, dont answer any texts or calls. unconsciously he knows he is going to be worse without you but thinks you wont leave. you helped him when he was down and now he plays with your feelings, obviously a jerk!

go out with other people im sure he will regret it! my ex did this as well no apparent reason broke it off only to tell me she wanted to be friends cause she liked someone else. i eliminated her from my life and immediatly she regret it, well it was too late.

there is someone better for you!!

NO ONE DESERVES YOUR TEARS AND WHO DOES DESERVE THEM WILL NEVER MAKE YOU CRY.

think about it honey, I too was heartbroken but this helped me out.

Thx travel, I just got a nasty closure but at least its a closure.

It's great to know that I'm 10 times better than his dates... He sure will regret it, just like I did. But I'm moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffamber12 View Post
    It's great to know that I'm 10 times better than his dates... He sure will regret it, just like I did. But I'm moving on.
    Smart gall. You deserve better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]