+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Black Mood

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

A Black Mood

My sister's Xbox 360 was stolen a month ago. She didn't tell me because she was afraid of how I'd react. To say I'm pissed or angry would be an understatement. I want to take a Louiseville Slugger and I want to break the kneecaps of whoever did it. Not just because of the stolen property. Sure, there's that. And yes, if I could get away with it I would cripple the thief for life over a $300 video game system.

No. I'm in a black mood because someone entered my sister's home. What if my sister had been there? What if she walked in on the scum as he attempted to steal her property? What if she was hurt?

Broken kneecaps aren't enough.

I assume it was a kid. Possibly someone who knew her. The 360 was taken along with several games, but two laptop computers were left undisturbed in the very same room. In fact, nothing else in the house was touched. Just some punk who wanted to play some video games. Probably saw my sister step outside to play and then snuck in after her.

Unfortunately he took all the controllers, otherwise I would have prowled the neighborhood with one in hand, attempting to connect to the system. That would make things easy, assuming the kid didn't unload the system at the local Gamestop for a few bucks.

I'm installing a camera in my mom's place. If anything like this happens again I want to know who's responsible. My sister's 360 is going to be replaced tomorrow and I'm going to give her a few of my old games.

Maybe it was one of her friends. Maybe the friend's cocksure. Maybe the friend will try to snatch another 360. And maybe I'll drive a ****ing railroad spike through that friend's spine.

This all comes after my buddy had his PS3 stolen.

I tell you, my stance on gun control is really starting to shift. I want to know that the piece of shit wretch who breaks into my home leaves in a goddamn bodybag. I don't give a **** if it's some teenaged hooligan, I don't give a **** if it's some momma desperate to steal a few slices of bread to feed her starving children. ****ing worthless shit.

Maybe next paycheck I'll invest in a Mossberg 500. My .22 rifle isn't lethal enough.
    Last edited by Gribble; 15-06-09 at 12:15 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, that shit sucks.

Get her some mace if she doesn't already have it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She must feel so violated. Sometimes I hate people.

**hugs**

While living in sri lanka my family had a bit of a scare when someone managed to break in by unscrewing a window in one of my sisters' bedrooms and sneak in, they got away with cash from my parents' room. And this isn't just for an average house, over there you have 3-meter walls surrounding the property and a guard on duty.

But meh, shit happens, and at least over there it's far less likely that they are dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

Maybe next paycheck I'll invest in a Mossberg 500. My .22 rifle isn't lethal enough.
    Zog get club. Don't need gun. Zog thump stealer.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can sympathize with that Gribble. Although instead of a Mossberg I would get an AK47 with a bunch of hollow points

I hired someone to steal your sister's 360 to shift your stance on gun control.

Pro firearms!