+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My penpal

My penpal

I have been reading some books and they state that sog distance relationships can work. I have a problem though. I have fallen in love with my penpal. I do not see why it would not work. We are so much into each other it's almost as if she wants me to ask her out. Yet here is teh problem. I am a US citizen and she is a native of southern Japan. We are both lonely people and have never even had a date. I am 18 years old and I don' t have the money to travel to Japan or visa versa. It is absolutely killing me. I have never had these feelings before and I need to know what is the best way to approach this situation. I told her straight out that I had deap feelings for her and she did seem surprised, but know she is actually interested and I don't know what to do from here. Is it best to challenge the tides of time until we are old enough to meet in person. Like I said, we have never meet face to face but we have talked for so very long that she feels like a part of me that I think I would die without.

Please Help Someone!!!

Bro...the only thing I can tell you is to have as much patience as possible.
    Then time will tell or faith will adjust.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

you fell in love with someone you haven't physically been with yet? i know looks aren't everything but if things were to be awesome with you two, it would be very nice to have someone to look at when you say i love you instead of kissing your computer monitor. keep in touch with her and try to have nice and deep convos to see how she is. spending time with someone is like the most important thing to keep a relationship going. use a webcam and see if she can use one too. at least you can see her and she can see you. good luck!
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

[QUOTE=PandaCivic]

Thx for the info. I can wait a whole two years and talk to her everyday. She will be coming to the US in two years. After school and everything. shes going to join a University here.

Mate my heart goes to you. Someone I know is in a similar situations.

If your heart is set on her try and keep these two years strong but I suggest you don't close your heart, keep yourself open for other options you never someone at home my have a likin for you and thats where the love really lies.