+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to lose man boobs.

How to lose man boobs.

Alright guys I'm pretty skinny but I have man boobs. I'm 5'11'' and weigh 170. I'm curious if anyone out there knows what exercises I should be doing to try to target and eliminate my man boobs? Should I be using heavy weights and short reps or light weights and many reps?

Targeted exercises? Ways to decrease my estrogen levels or anything? I'm 20 and have had these for a couple years and really want to just get rid of them. I hear people say they will go away in time but I want to do something about it now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Well, what kind of man boobs are we talking about? Would you be willing to post a pic? I think Neoseminole might be able to help- he's really good with that stuff, especially if it's exercise related.

There's no chance that you've ingested bovine growth hormone, is there? Man boobs are a big problem in places with lots of dairy farming and cattle production.
    Spammer Spanker

I have not taken any pills, or hormone things. I've actually done nothing to try and get rid of these. I don't know if these are man boobs from too much estrogen or just fat. I am seriously going to exercise routinely to help eliminate them.

I just want to know tips for anyone with the same problem or who has gotten rid of theirs. Specific exercises to help get rid of these. What kind of weight and low reps high reps etc..

Here is a picture I just took and uploaded right now.

I'm actually off to the gym right now so I'll be back to here the responses later.

I plan on working on my pecs doing butterflies and then maybe some dips as well as some cardio.

I don't want to end up making my man boobs larger some how by increasing their size with muscle so help me out lol.

All kinds of upper body weight training. Pushups, curls, bench press, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    All kinds of upper body weight training. Pushups, curls, bench press, etc.
    Should I be focusing on light weights and more reps or heavy weights and fewer reps?

bump

Any body else got some input or info about this stuff?

I sent Neoseminole a PM. I don't know anything about this stuff.
    Spammer Spanker

Jbleezyj, you should see a physician instead of asking a bunch of strangers online. As far as I'm aware, the only sure way to fix gyno is with surgery although some users report an anti-estrogen like letrozole may help.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with neo. You can exercise all you want, but all that will do is build muscle under the breast material.

See your doctor, who may be able to prescribe some sort of hormone. Also, I understand liposuction is not uncommon for this area.

if you are in cali, i can arrange a lipo.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

take hormone blood test first, and all that you might need are testosterone shots, which i can also arrange, hee hee
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Those really aren't that bad. If you could fit into an A-cup I'd be worried. But go with the advice they gave up top. Lipo will prob be expensive.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Jbleezyj, you should see a physician instead of asking a bunch of strangers online. As far as I'm aware, the only sure way to fix gyno is with surgery although some users report an anti-estrogen like letrozole may help.
    He could possibly mask them by gaining some muscle mass in his chest, right? They don't look that bad ... Maybe do some incline to lift 'em up and work on the "show" part?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Thanks I'm going to work out for a few months and see if there are improvements if not I'll go to a physician and see if they can be of any help.

I think lipo is too much for me. Last resort if I think I can't live with em. Sounds to expensive and scary to me. I'll just hope they go away with some exercise if not I'll get professional help.

Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast