+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I shallow?

Am I shallow?

Hi,

I'm in my mid twenties, and compared with my friends I havn't been with many girls, but all the ones I have been with have been really pretty, I can't figure out if that's by design on my part, or just the way things happened.

A few yrs ago I met a girl that I literally thought was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and she had the personality to match, I couldn't get enough of her. We were together for only a yr before it ended, it took ages to get over her, and since then I've not met a girl who measures up, either on looks or personality.

It's really bothering me lately because I messed up a chance with a girl I know I should really like, but I kept comparing her in my mind to my ex. I can't decide whether it was the looks thing, or the personality thing. I really don't know, I'm very confused.

I'm ashamed of the possiblity that I might be shallow, I really don't know if I am. Is there some way I can find out the answer?

Snow

by the sound of it you still have feeling for your ex till you are over her you will not move on. the relationship was a long term thing that was for a yrs. i myself dated my man for a year and 3 months i am 20 he my first bf i cant explain the break up just how great it feels being in love