+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why my husband change after marriage?

why my husband change after marriage?

Hello there!
    Could any man explain to me please, what is going on my husband mind!

Before marriage my husband was always home there for me he didnt really enjoy his friends company or going out for fun. We used to go out together and with friends he were really close and very happy
    Funny enough a month before our marriage he told me he was having his stag night with friends from his work (which they are not friends of mine) he went to spain for a week and left me alone...home....He stopped seeing our friends in common and wants me to join his new friends from work(which i am not very interested) . Now he is going on another stag night from work and worse of all is that i have caught him looking at girls in a way which he never done before and even to my girlfriends and that is hurting me deeply. I stopped talking to two of my friends because of him . One of them is pregnant and he was asking me to choose a baby trolley for her and on her birthday he got one of the perfumes we had at home to offer her for her birthday i was really upset and told him off he said to me it was our gift not his gift.CAn you tell me why is he behaving like this? CAnt he realise he is hurting me ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get it. You actually expect him to not have time with his friends? And you stopped being friends with other women because he wanted to buy a baby gift for them? You can't really mean that. Please clarify.

Nothing you describes sounds out of the ordinary, I'm not really sure what you think is wrong. Him going to Spain for a week without you could possibly be strange, can you give some context for that -- work related, vacation, etc?

Wow. You actually stopped talking to your own girlfriends because your husband looked at them the wrong way?

You are really trying to be unhappy, aren't you?
    Spammer Spanker

He has a life. Why don't you have one?

Are you joined at the hip?

Seriously, you're both individuals and if you are in a relation where you trust your partner, you also keep a certain amount of individuality and persue your own hobbies and each have your own friends as well as couple friends.

You sure you're not seeing things?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He didn't change. You didn't want to see him for who he was. Its your perception that has changed, not him.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadybirdA View Post
    Hello there!
    Could any man explain to me please, what is going on my husband mind!

Before marriage my husband was always home there for me he didnt really enjoy his friends company or going out for fun. We used to go out together and with friends he were really close and very happy
    Funny enough a month before our marriage he told me he was having his stag night with friends from his work (which they are not friends of mine) he went to spain for a week and left me alone...home....He stopped seeing our friends in common and wants me to join his new friends from work(which i am not very interested) . Now he is going on another stag night from work and worse of all is that i have caught him looking at girls in a way which he never done before and even to my girlfriends and that is hurting me deeply. I stopped talking to two of my friends because of him . One of them is pregnant and he was asking me to choose a baby trolley for her and on her birthday he got one of the perfumes we had at home to offer her for her birthday i was really upset and told him off he said to me it was our gift not his gift.CAn you tell me why is he behaving like this? CAnt he realise he is hurting me ?
    i can sense that we are experiencing a mild language barrier here. could you give us more details first? your ages, your nationalities, etc.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Sounds like he is a more confident man now and you are taking issue with it. Relax.

This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing