+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trip

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The Trip

So that girl I'm seeing, I guess you could say things are getting serious. I mean, she's a nice piece of ass and she's convenient, so I'm finding it slightly harder to cut her out of my life. Anyway, we took a little trip to my grandfather's cabin for a few days, then we stopped by my dad's and hopped in his boat along with my buddy and his girlfriend. It was a sweet trip.

Taught her how to handle a gun. I let her fire my mare's leg, a 5lbs. black powder hand cannon. Shoots a gout of flame and leaves you choking on gunsmoke every time you pull the trigger. That was going great until she packed a ball in one of the chambers but forgot the powder...

We did a lot of hiking, too. Puttered around through the woods on my ATV. That ol' girl's as old as I am and she just won't quit. After that I hopped on my grandfather's motorcycle and took a little unlicensed ride through the country. Don't worry, I left the girlfriend behind. I'm not going to get us both killed. That was probably the highlight of the whole trip. Now I'm much more serious about getting my own bike.

After that we drove to the Chesapeake and spent several hours on the water. Like I said, my bud came along with his girl. I got to tell you, nothing beats tooling around on a boat with two chicks spread out on the deck before you in their bathing suits. My friend and I must have applied five coats of sun tan lotion to those poor gal's. In between the SPF lathering I kept referring to them as our booty and myself as the salty seaman. And let me tell you, I couldn't wait to plunder that booty. Oi.

Oh, and I nearly ran us aground. Luckily the sonar sounds an alarm when it detects shallow water. I had a box of Cheeze-zits in hand when the siren blatted. Chucked the whole damn box in the air and slammed the boat in reverse. Crackers rained down as waves slammed into the boat and we spun like a top. Scared the crap out of everyone.

To top off the afternoon, I brought us in to our pier and jumped across to tie us off. The boat started drifting away so I leaned over and grabbed hold of it... then lost my balance. Next thing I knew my feet were on the dock, my hands were gripping the boat and my body was horizontal over the water. I let out a girlie little scream as my toes slipped free and then I splashed into the water.

Everyone had a good ol' laugh at that. I climbed onto the dock and then my friend tried to jump across. He lost his balance and fell backwards, clonking his fat noggin on the side of the boat and slipping into the water. Hah. After that we hauled the boat onto the trailer and pulled it onto land so the girls could climb down. Not so much for the sake of chivalry, mind you, but more to avoid the humiliation of watching those two chicks hop gracefully onto the dock when we'd flopped around like a couple of idjits. I blame the booze.

To conclude a great little vacation my girl and I stopped at Six Flags earlier today. The skies were a bit ominous and the park was practically deserted. Not a drop of rain fell, though, and we got to ride whatever we wanted without waiting in line. During one coaster I began screaming "Lawdy, lawdy! Jesus Christ save meh! I done soiled my britches!". Sometimes I amuse the hell out of myself.

All in all I got to say she ain't half bad. I'm used to chick's bitching left and right. It's too hot. There are too many gnats. What do you mean there are no restaurants for seventy miles? Blah, blah, blah. She was a real trooper, though. We had a lot of fun and she never complained once. Not even when I made an ass out of myself. Also when we weren't too exhausted--which was admittedly most of the nights we were together--we had crazy good sex, so there's that too...
    Last edited by Gribble; 17-06-09 at 09:31 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Sounds like a promising girl.

I'm happy for you that you had a great time and a lot of fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Oh, and I nearly ran us aground. Luckily the sonar sounds an alarm when it detects shallow water. I had a box of Cheeze-zits in hand when the siren blatted. Chucked the whole damn box in the air and slammed the boat in reverse.
    Oh, this was interesting until I realized you were in a stink pot. On the Cheasapeake? You should be ashamed.

To conclude a great little vacation my girl and I stopped at Six Flags earlier today. The skies were a bit ominous and the park was practically deserted.
    Cool. Didn't they just file for C11? Did you get a special discount for even showing up?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh, this was interesting until I realized you were in a stink pot. On the Cheasapeake? You should be ashamed.
    Oh, c'mon! The Bay is great! It's also in my dad's backyard, so... beggars can't be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cool. Didn't they just file for C11? Did you get a special discount for even showing up?
    Really? I had no idea they were sinking. Serves 'em right for what they charge for a friggin' coke.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

What an awesome trip! Glad to hear it all went well and you and the girl are getting closer.

I was with an Indonesian girl a while back (actually my longest relationship ever) and she was easier to get along with and lower maintenance than all other girls I've met.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i loled when you and your friend fell into the water.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Oh, c'mon! The Bay is great! It's also in my dad's backyard, so... beggars can't be choosers.
    Take her out on a Hobie Cat next. If she hikes w/o squealing, marry her.

Really? I had no idea they were sinking. Serves 'em right for what they charge for a friggin' coke.
    [url]http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUS83806635020090614[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I lived close to the beach I would pick up a Hobie Cat. Unfortunately the nearest beach is Ocean City and that place stinks.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I've actually been there. We drove the East coast one summer coming from Princeton. Stayed there before taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes. What a hole.

Oh wait, you probably mean MD, not NJ, is that so?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, Ocean City MD. Bleh. My parents used to drag me there for vacation when I was a kid. I spent all my time in the arcades and well away from filthy water.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    NJ wasn't any nicer, I recall. Close to Atlantic City but I hadn't been so was curious to see. Waste of gasoline, tho southern NJ had nice beaches. Got to see my first ever horseshoe crab. Ancient-looking thing. Impressive too how its spike would rotate towards me when I picked it up. Big thing, too. I felt bad for it & put it back in the water. I bet it was laying babies or something & was pissed, lol.

Ah, memories. Got to see wild turkeys in the Blue mtns in VA that trip also.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

you should come to the southwest. most girls know how to hike and fish and all that. we're mountain girls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been to Arizona and loved it. NM sounds really nice too. Mbe one of these years. I've been bugging for a trip into baja next, I think. Or mbe Greece (islands). Will see.

Come to Vancouver. After the olympics, tho. Its getting stupid around here already. Ppl are renting condos in Whistler/Van for 30K.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

arizona is nice, but nm is better, i think. it's more majestic... well i shouldn't say how nice it is cause then everybody wants to come populate it.

nm sucks. it's dirty, dry, and brown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast