+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend get together confused

Ex Girlfriend get together confused

Well I wanted some neutral opinions on this situation I'm in I figured I would just ask on here.

Alright me and my ex girlfriend dated for a few months and it didnt go well for lots of reasons that were out of our control. So we talked about it after and just decided that overall it was just bad timing and such. We have a lot in common and it wasn't so much we got in fights or anything it was just we both weren't happy with ourselves personally. So we still were friends then we just kinda quit talking for about a month.

I texted her about 2 weeks ago and she seemed glad to talk to me again and it was just like things were normal again. I asked her if she wanted to go for a drive around sometime and later that week we just drove around and talked for about 3-5 hours. Wasn't anything serious just talking. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies she said yeah sure.

In the next upcoming week until the weekend we planned to go to the drive in we talked just about every day. Then the weekend of the movies she couldnt go because she had to visit a family member in the hospital. I understood so I said yeah thats cool. We planned it for the next weekend. Well one of my good friends and her good friends were planning on hanging out sometime so she just invited them this time. I said that was fine. Im not sure if she just invited them to be nice or because she thought it would be weird just me and here im not sure.

So were going this weekend and I'm not really sure if shes interested in me or not. Im getting a lot of mixed signals. My gut says 40% chance interested 60% chance isnt. Im always a glass half empty guy though.

So should I make a move or not? I'm not even really sure if this could be considered a date I know my friend is gonna make a move on her friend well he says but hes kinda puss lol

I dont even know how I would seperate her from the other 2 were taking two cars but she seems pretty set on sitting outside and knowing her shes pretty stubborn about what she wants.

Any advice would be great!

honestly from everything you just wrote i don;t think she is interested. she is being friendly but avoiding being together with you on your own. a gut feeling is usually right, sorry
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching