+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do girls with bfs don't tell other guys they have bfs?

Quote Originally Posted by ed604 View Post
    Wow awesome post you have! Just an update I have stopped talking to this girl because I'm tired of playing mind games and guessing if what she says and what is really in her mind coincide together. I am disappointed what has happened this summer because I have felt at the beginning of all this, I was going to be one happy man. I felt that I closed this girl and I was going to have the best summer ever... After all this, I am trying to be positive because there is 2 months of summer left until I go back to school. I now think nice guys finish last for girls in their prime age of their 20s. It is shallow but to an extent this statement is true.
    I'm sorry to hear things didn't work for you and this girl. You keep talking about the summer and how you wanted it for the summer and now it's almost over. I only mention that because it seems like you were maybe looking for a summer fling and not really anything serious?? Just asking, not judging. Heck, I'm looking for one of those!

In any case, the right girl'll come along.
    I'm my own damn hero because the only person saving me is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Girls just like flirting and seeing how interested they can get a guy. Im sorry, but we do.

Quote Originally Posted by DelicateRose88 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear things didn't work for you and this girl. You keep talking about the summer and how you wanted it for the summer and now it's almost over. I only mention that because it seems like you were maybe looking for a summer fling and not really anything serious?? Just asking, not judging. Heck, I'm looking for one of those!

In any case, the right girl'll come along.
    Ya I'm missing the excitement that comes with meeting a girl. Like everything else in my life is great. I'm healthy. I'm athletic. I got a good job. etc. etc. etc. I'm just not satisfied without a girl though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by moonshadow1234 View Post
    Girls just like flirting and seeing how interested they can get a guy. Im sorry, but we do.
    I'm beginning to see your point and I'm changing my attitude. I just don't like it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good job Ed

Keep it up Ed. I wish I were as lucky as you. This girl that I mentioned, she talked to me on IM and cried her guts out, that she is ready to quit her job, come to where I live but can she really be dependent on me? I say yes. I am ecstatic that at last she can be mine. I have a high fever and the flu that night. But guess what, the next night she doesn't even answer her phone, not on IM. At 1 AM her time, she writes to me and says she is going to bed, good night! I suspect all along that she is with her other boyfriend.

Man, I wish I had your strength to make a clean break. Really do! Maybe she will leave me and painful as that might be, it may be easier cause I wouldn't be able to do anything about that.

Anyway, I got a speed dating gig on tomorrow, just to get my mind off her. I will be meeting 10 ladies.

This is what I think happened.
    She wants attention and not just from one guy. You never know, she might have left her bf if you worked out for her, but at some point while you were thinking it was great, she was losing interest. So she brushed you off in an irresponsible, heartless way. She's emotionally immature, this girl, and she's awful cold around the heart.
    Yeah, it's possible for a girl to have friends.. blah, blah, but she was presenting herself as single to you, and she knows it.

The end of the story

The girl I was head over heels in love with has finally decided that she can't be with me. Her other boyfriend has forgiven her and they are going to be together happily ever after. You can see the venom dripping, can't you? Of course I'm devastated but in a way her decision has made it easier. I don't need to control myself from calling her or emailing her. She made it plain and clear that its the end and I know that it did take time/pain for all to arrive at this conclusion.

So I look forward to falling in love with someone nice again in the coming few weeks. I have it in me to fall in love quite easily - it's a gift maybe but also a curse sometimes (like this time).

But it is difficult nonetheless and I hope I have the strength to bear the hurt, the feelings of rejection, and perhaps of being used that I feel.

A very good question. Sad there isn't any good answers here!

I obviously posted too late on this thread, but to answer your question they do that to play games and to be attention whores. I had that happen to me, and let me tell you, it's never good. Stay away from those girls, seriously. They are into games and it's not good. They need to grow the **** up.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

It's 3 days (I think) since the girl I was head over heels in love with rejected me, choosing her previous (original) BF. She did cry her heart out etc, I live in a different country etc etc.
    And today I met someone I like. Not love yet, although I fall in love at first sight often. But this girl had some of the qualities that excite me (smile, bubbliness, interest in me etc).
    I'm just happy that I felt some excitement with someone other than the one I was in love with (and prayed for) for the past 3 months.

I don't know if you should really think in such extremes. Maybe I'm a bit naive but there can be many reasons why she didn't tell you earlier, instead of being a "self-centered bitch who acts in a cuntish manner."

1) Maybe you have a more mild approach on women that could be considered just friendly conversation. Most women do have many purely plutonic relationships with other men.

2) Maybe she did pick up a vibe that you had romantic intentions in mind, but didn't quite know how to tell you without it being awkward. Perhaps you asking her what she was doing offered her a perfect opportunity to tell you.

3) Perhaps she wasn't sure that you were hitting on her. I realise that it's good to set boundaries early but it would be quite odd to tell you that she has a boyfriend just out of the blue.

4) Yup, she's a cuntish bitch who plays men and is trying to add the newest action figure to her collection. Cheers!

Every girl I ever meet always tells me she has a bf in the first few sentences.

they do so because they don't believe in guys........
    http://www.isisandosiris.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123