+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Recent Pics Of Me

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    the person with nothing nice to say or the person who was just minding his own business?
    Sweetheart: did I not start my fisrt post out with: GOOD WORK?

...Exactly.

girl68 says:

"Sweetheart: did I not start my fisrt post out with: GOOD WORK?

...Exactly."

nice try, but your post mentioned PP and Coco in addition to you. So my reply was a general response to you all. It wasn't directed specifically at you. Also, who do you think you're kidding by pointing out that you started your post with "good work?" As if that's suppose to shrug off the paragraphs that followed where you accused me of being full of myself and throwing in that I have nothing you want.

"Good job on the hard work, but you do seem midly full of yourself, as someone pointed out you're a long time member however you apparently disapeared for a while come back with a "look at me post".

There was also a comment from yourself something along the lines of "ask all the ladies" in reference to your hot bod. I'd like to remind you that not all the ladies have a thing for men who *look* (I did NOT say you were) like roid monkeys.

And please do not accuse me of being jealous you have nothing I want, in fact I have the similar atrributes you point out others being jealous of you for.

... exactly

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    After all this my reaction to you is *face in palm* It's like typing to a brick wall.

Aiya...

and you remind me of my mother. The woman never went to college but she thinks she's always right and everyone else is wrong. <rolls eyes>

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bwahahaha. This thread. Neo, you have issues kid. A total Gen Me poster child.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and you remind me of my mother. The woman never went to college but she thinks she's always right and everyone else is wrong. <rolls eyes>
    If I`d be You mother I would kick Your face for saying that! You think You have to finish college to be smart? Well fyi You don`t have to be smart to finish college, how about that?
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded says:

"Bwahahaha. This thread. Neo, you have issues kid. A total Gen Me poster child."

I see somebody came back for another verbal curb stomp. haha

Pettit-Papillon says:

"If I`d be You mother I would kick Your face for saying that!"

try to kick my face and see what happens =]

"You think You have to finish college to be smart? Well fyi You don`t have to be smart to finish college, how about that?"

oh please! It's safe to say that college requires a certain level of mental abilities that exceeds high school. Therefore, people with a college education are generally more intelligent than people without one. Furthermore, show me where I said you had to finish college to be smart. All I said is that my mother never went.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you went to college and Neo and are still pretty stupid. All your point says is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

try to kick my face and see what happens =]

oh please! It's safe to say that college requires a certain level of mental abilities that exceeds high school. Therefore, people with a college education are generally more intelligent than people without one. Furthermore, show me where I said you had to finish college to be smart. All I said is that my mother never went.
    You would dare to hit You mother ? Because I said `If I`d be Your mother...` . Steroids are eating Your brain man ; ) Less gym or You`re going to end up like Terminator without feelings....
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded says:

"Well, you went to college and Neo and are still pretty stupid. All your point says is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

oh please! You sound like a kindergartner with your lame responses "well, your-your-your stupid. <sticks tongue out>"

Pettit-Papillon says:

"You would dare to hit You mother ? Because I said `If I`d be Your mother...` . Steroids are eating Your brain man Less gym or You`re going to end up like Terminator without feelings...."

mother or not, you should never kick someone in the face unless it's a life or death situation. You can fracture their skull, disfigure their face, or cause permanent brain damage. At worst, you can kill them. So think about the stupid shit you say when you decide to run your mouth. Furthermore, show me where I said I would hit my mother (this seems to be a recurring theme with you idiots. You put words in my mouth and I have to keep correcting you). Knowing that it's my mom, I would block her foot before it reached my face.

all this because you work out???...

Bumble_bee says:

"all this because you work out???..."

I guess.. I wanted to share my pics with older members who've been following my progress since the beginning and to inspire others to work towards that dream body they want. Unfortunately, my intentions were met with a lot of derogatory remarks and cynicism.

^ you do not have to justify yourself to anyone Neo, but there is always going to be crticism out there... why do you respond to it?

I have read some of the posts and the majority of them are positive...disregard the rest, this thread has turned from you posting your achievement to you defending your right to work out...does that sound right...to anyone??

had a look by the way...and I dnt think it is over the top at all....best wishes

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast