+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Pics Of Me

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Doc Durian says:

"I've never understood what possesses someone to disfigure themselves and waste all that time and energy if it's not for a paycheck. Although I applaud you for your committment in doing so, Neoseminole."

disfigure themselves? I am healthier, stronger, and more confident when I am around people. The feeling of being physically superior to others and the attention from girls is motivational in itself.
    Have you considered the physical repercussions of continuing?

Do you think that you're stronger or more physically superior than others who don't body build for a hobby?

Do you believe the attention you're getting is a realistic indicator of what women are or aren't attracted to?

I assure you I'm not disfiguring myself nor wasting my time and energy. hahaha.
    I guess I'm just a practical sort.

When I was a teen, I scored a job peeling bark off of large pine logs with a drawshafe and a spud. I had no set hours, and no set wage. Piecework and when I could fit it in between full time uni. I just had to show up...sun, rain, ice, snow... to where the felled trees were laying on their rails, and go for my life. I got the piecework fever and worked that full time alongside my studies.

I naturally gained a large chiseled muscle laden body as a side effect and had increased attentions from some of the girls at school. Unfortunately, the ones I was more attracted towards and had prior interest from, tended to not be attracted to me after that. One who remains a good friend till this day put it to me then. She said (paraphrased, it was awhile ago), "No offense, but you look like a wet sleeping bag full of cantelopes and it's kind of offputting. Besides you're always working or you're here. You don't have any time for us. No thanks."

After school, life happened. I'm always fit, but the levels fluctuate dependent on what I'm doing and I've retained most of my original strength levels from the bark peeling which is a bonus. Comes in handy for the practical situations. I still generate a healthy interest with the women, and I'm far healthier than others my age.

I've seen some of the guys I used to go to school with lately. Those who spent hours in the neck machine trying to look like an oak tree stump, or bench pressing the waterboys. The moment they stopped building was the moment that their bodies went from steak to mince. It's like the chronic obese, but in reverse.

Again, I meant to congraulate your drive in doing so, but have a think about other things you could pick as a hobby is all I'm saying.

I hear you. It's all good to be toned and have a nice body but some people go overboard and it looks a mess.

I don't notice any difference from the last time you posted a picture of yourself.

But congrats for maintaining it, I guess.

Especially women bodybuilders. How disgusting.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you mean by physically superior, tho, Neo? Do you mean you could kick someone's ass?

Big muscles have little to do with that, you must know this. There are several small (5 ft) people I train with who could easily put you down if you ever came at them.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

And there are also those without the same definition but with far more strength who could beat him in an arm wrestling competition.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Before someone asks, here's what I mean. This guy was 5 ft and just under 100lbs. If you are short attention, skip ahead to 1 min where it gets interesting. At 2 min, he actually hurt his uke (not intentionally), just for those who would claim this is fake. Its not: the Tokyo Riot Police are required to get a min of black belt in this style. The guys taking those falls are highly trained & would be severely injured, or worse, if they were Joe Blow off the street:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG_xdSju9Hc"]YouTube - Aikido Gozo Shioda sensei entire clip[/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

That weirdo girl Elle got burned for being conceited and this guy gets a post and glory. ROFL! Funny.

That Aikido crap looks about as staged as WWF.

It's a demonstration. He can't hurt them. They have to know how their bodies should react otherwise to fight it, they're going to be seriously injured.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    That Aikido crap looks about as staged as WWF.
    Did you watch the actual vid, Dopp? At about 2 min, the guy actually hurts his uke (not on purpose, but that particular demo was very 'on the edge' of doing serious damage).

Or do you mean aikido in general? Its true, a lot of it isn't too effective. But this particular style is, which is presumably why the cops train in it. Anyway, all I was saying is that a very small guy or gal can easily take out a larger w/the right training. This guy in particular used to go out and get into fights with random pub-hoodlums when he was younger/crazier.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    That weirdo girl Elle got burned for being conceited and this guy gets a post and glory. ROFL! Funny.
    Elle wasn't nearly as good looking as she thought she was. Plus she claimed she wanted to use her looks to snag a husband and be a golddigger. Neo does this for his own satisfaction and is also getting an education, he doesn't post his pics online stating he wants to become a trophy husband.

Whole different attitude, in my opinion.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

CocoChanel says:

"LOL! Yeah... I'm totally jealous. You're such a cock."

check your join date and post count. Then check mine. I've contributed more meaningful posts than you and have several pics in the gallery that aren't of my body. So yes... your lame personal attacks are appropriate for someone who is jealous ;-)

Doc Durian says:

"Have you considered the physical repercussions of continuing?"

Yes. I don't see what the problem is.

"Do you think that you're stronger or more physically superior than others who don't body build for a hobby?"

I think I'm stronger and in better shape than most people.

"Do you believe the attention you're getting is a realistic indicator of what women are or aren't attracted to?"

dumb question. Of course the positive attention I receive from girls means they are attracted to me.

"I naturally gained a large chiseled muscle laden body as a side effect and had increased attentions from some of the girls at school. Unfortunately, the ones I was more attracted towards and had prior interest from, tended to not be attracted to me after that. One who remains a good friend till this day put it to me then. She said (paraphrased, it was awhile ago), "No offense, but you look like a wet sleeping bag full of cantelopes and it's kind of offputting. Besides you're always working or you're here. You don't have any time for us. No thanks."

no offense but you can't compare the physique of someone who peels bark off logs with a drawshafe and spud to a bodybuilder. I guarantee I have more muscle than you ever did, and every girl tells me I have the perfect body. So don't equate muscles with disfiguring one's body.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not fair to attack Neo for something he's obviously proud of and worked hard for. Good work Neo. That takes more dedication than I could muster. Just make sure it doesn't start to fuel some level of narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Meh, to all their own.

As a cyclists and someone who loves cardio workouts, I'm skinny. I could care less how others see me. I'd actually like to lose a few more pounds. All my friends that are girls tell me I'm really skinny, lol. They also tell me I have nicer, smoother legs than them, and are jealous I can eat whatever I want without gaining a pound. One girl that I really didn't know too well flat out said "You suck, you don't gain any weight" while scarfing down huge amounts of food at a party and my friends were talking to me about my weight. lol

Wow, that sounds like my fiance to a tee. He's superfit, plays every sport you can imagine, eats like a horse, but is really skinny! I like his body type though.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast