+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Pics Of Me

you see in the 1st picture, that crease that goes from the hips down.. my bf's working on the that and when he gets der 'ooooo yeeee'
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

That's really you?!? I thought you were kidding. That is awesome!

Congratulations on your efforts Neo.

A quick reference to some of the other comments... the way women seem to be attracted follows as thus (and possibly similar in men)... first with the eyes, and then the visual information is processed and emotion attributed to it based partially on instinct and partially on prior experiences and lessons, and then the initial attraction either increases or decreases based on that. As noble as some women would like to be... it is the physical aspects of a man that the mind will greedily take in first. Then you'll decide based on what your eyes have found for you if you really want to take a genuine interest in them or not.

I admit, Neo's physique does catch my interest -- I look. However, the next step in looking him over physically show's a disinterest in his facial features. Then I take this visual information and based on preconceived ideals and assumptions, I decide I really wouldn't be overly attracted to such a guy. For one, he's not as physically appealing as initially thought... then preconceptions hint that I may not be interested in the kind of personality he may have... and then the final bit, reading through his posts shows that my interests in him would never include anything intimate - romantic or sexual.

In response to Doc... I have found that hard labor does help to increase muscle density. I do not know the exact science behind it, but I do realize my strength and endurance exceeds what my smaller physique would seem capable of. On more than one occasion I have caught male friends by surprise when they try to playfully push me around. Albeit, they do overpower me (I'm only 5'2) but they had to exert more effort to do so.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    CocoChanel says:

"LOL! Yeah... I'm totally jealous. You're such a cock."

check your join date and post count. Then check mine. I've contributed more meaningful posts than you and have several pics in the gallery that aren't of my body. So yes... your lame personal attacks are appropriate for someone who is jealous ;-)
    Whoopee! Who cares.

Can someone explain how it is possible for woman to be jealous of a man because he has muscles?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Can someone explain how it is possible for woman to be jealous of a man because he has muscles?
    I saw last time on the beach a woman who might be jealous of it hahahaha
    btw. she looked gross yuuk
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post

I guess that goes right along with the theory of women envying male genitalia.

A theory I find laughable... I'm not keen on having ownership of something that is delicate and highly responsive to pain just dangling there for all the world to kick, slap, graze, thump, bump, bang, punch, squeeze, crush... etc. Nor am I the least bit inclined to endure the agony of feeling like your kidneys are being ripped out through your scrotum -- with it and it's contents hurting too. I wouldn't want to try to impress women... perhaps the world's harshest critics... with something that isn't completely in my control - size, shape, duration, or timing. And last... I'd have to do almost all the work during sex... and be criticized if my performance wasn't up to someone else's standards.

Nah.. I'm content with what I have... it's user-friendly and economical. Also, I don't mind lacking muscular endowment. I'm very petite and rarely get asked to lift anything heavy or accomplish feats that exceed what I'm physically capable of.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    I bench 295 lbs and deadlift 405 lbs.
    We could use a guy like you in my hospital to help move the immobile morbidly obese.

I can bench press 185 lbs and dead lift 342 lbs.

That's just going straight to the bench, not having worked out for a while. That's where I would start off.

Where did you start, Neo? How long did it take to progress to 295 and 405?

neo is like a work of art; nice to look at. good job neo. it's all about the face tho for me. big muscles i find scary tbh so i'm not into the big big muscly guys, i do like a small bit on the arms tho. i like guys with big dark eyebrows mmm lovely.

i hope you have a good personality to match neo

people he may not be a superficial dickhead that he looks like, it's unfair to judge the book by it's cover
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 01-07-09 at 07:02 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

No one is judging this shallow book by it's cover. He pretty much summed it all up when he responded with cockiness. He doesn't have time to post in the forum anymore, yet the only thing he does after a hiatus is update his forum buddies with pictures of his swollen body. Who gives a shit?

On top of that... he has the nerve to say THIS female right here is jealous of HIS MUSCLES... and does a "na na na boo boo" look how many post counts i have. Psh!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    As noble as some women would like to be... it is the physical aspects of a man that the mind will greedily take in first. Then you'll decide based on what your eyes have found for you if you really want to take a genuine interest in them or not.
    Y'know, my girlfriends has argued with me over and again about how she rarely takes attraction to physical attributes of random other men. I've even tried catching her off guard by pointing guys out and she'll just have this puzzled look on her face like, "what are you trying to prove?".

Apparently she doesn't get a boner for random guys like I do for random girls on the street.

I'm similar to your girlfriend Frasbee and Anako has tried to do that to me on several occasions. Truth is... I'm too damn picky to be attracted to randomness. One little itty bitty thing can turn me off and it's usually the thing that people least expect for me to be turned off by.

CocoChanel says:

"Whoopee! Who cares."

haha, you're so pathetic. If you're going to accuse a person of something that's not true and call them a c0ck for no reason, then don't act like an immature b*tch when he or she has a valid rebuttal. It only makes you look more foolish.

"Can someone explain how it is possible for woman to be jealous of a man because he has muscles?"

I swear this forum is full of idiots. Who said anything about you being jealous of me b/c I have muscles? It's quite possible you're jealous that I'm in better shape or have more dedication than you, or you're jealous of the attention my pics receive. Either way, the fact you came into this thread with nothing but derogatory things to say is characteristic of someone who is jealous of another person's achievements.

Aeradalia says:

"I guess that goes right along with the theory of women envying male genitalia."

no. See above. I just provided three examples that have nothing to do with masculinity or male parts.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast