+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Pics Of Me

doppelgaenger says:

"Where did you start, Neo? How long did it take to progress to 295 and 405?"

I started out benching 135 lbs when I was 14 yrs old and didn't reach 295 lbs until I turned 23 yrs old. I didn't start deadlifting until I was in my early 20s. I began at 225 lbs and worked my way up to 455 lbs. After my hernia surgery, my strength went down.

1averagejoe says:

"He's in an honors program with a pretty high GPA."

actually, I've been out of college working as a personal trainer for the past 2 1/2 yrs. I start physician assistant school in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Y'know, my girlfriends has argued with me over and again about how she rarely takes attraction to physical attributes of random other men. I've even tried catching her off guard by pointing guys out and she'll just have this puzzled look on her face like, "what are you trying to prove?".

Apparently she doesn't get a boner for random guys like I do for random girls on the street.
    She does... she just doesn't realize that she looked at the guys because she found them attractive... then decided later to not be attracted.

Lots of women feel this need to prove they are in more control of their sexuality than they really are.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know, my girlfriends has argued with me over and again about how she rarely takes attraction to physical attributes of random other men. I've even tried catching her off guard by pointing guys out and she'll just have this puzzled look on her face like, "what are you trying to prove?".

Apparently she doesn't get a boner for random guys like I do for random girls on the street.
    I was fairly oblivious to a male's physical beauty (other than facial features) until I was close to 30, I think. I mean, I noticed if they were muscular, but it was definitely observational rather than genuine sexual interest. Late bloomer, I guess.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you wouldn't keep posting those damn pics with your pants half pulled down this would be pretty cool. Those pics make me want to rip my eyes out of my sockets, though.

My dad's a beefcake. Always pumping iron. He's 53 or so now and can lift well over 400lbs. I like being able to move my arms, however, so I haven't quite followed in his footsteps. Also, I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Gribble; 02-07-09 at 02:19 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    She does... she just doesn't realize that she looked at the guys because she found them attractive... then decided later to not be attracted.

Lots of women feel this need to prove they are in more control of their sexuality than they really are.
    I've gotten her to concede on many things, but this is one that she won't. It just doesn't seem to be the same.

I literally fall in love with any girl that fits the "10" scale. The sexual urge is so strong it's ridiculous. I feel compelled to woo them, win them over, boink them so they can pop out as many babies as I have sperm.

If most women were that bad, then we as a species wouldn't be where we are today.

I've gotten her to concede on many things, but this is one that she won't. It just doesn't seem to be the same.

I literally fall in love with any girl that fits the "10" scale. The sexual urge is so strong it's ridiculous. I feel compelled to woo them, win them over, boink them so they can pop out as many babies as I have sperm.

If most women were that bad, then we as a species wouldn't be where we are today.
    I never said women had as strong of a sex drive as men in that regard... only that they tend to understate how strong it really is.

I on the other hand... tend to be a bit of an exception... I am aroused by a lot of things... surprisingly easily. I see someone who is incredibly attractive, I feel an urge to approach them, win them over, and just about attack them with all the sexual tricks I know the moment they say 'okay.' However, that feeling only lasts a split second... I may laugh a bit to myself.. then carry on with life.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'm male and I'm not afraid to admit online or offline that while my eyes are often drawn to the work, I seldom admire anything as a masterpiece until such time as I examine them on all levels.

Too many overtly attractive girls in my youth who almost always turned out to be head or basket cases.

The initial conversation or situation is what does it for me now. I need that connection to really see them as attractive or not.

I think it's great that Neo is putting effort into his appearance. Just because someone is putting effort into their appearance, it doesn't mean they aren't great people. I would think it's quite the opposite. It shows confidence and persistence to gain those results.

I totally agree with you. Too much of us waste time by just running around and trying women to like us...I think Neo is a good example what sorts of things us guys should be concentrating on more. It doesn`t always have to be about training and all but people can find passion in many different things. Good work bro!

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    I think it's great that Neo is putting effort into his appearance. Just because someone is putting effort into their appearance, it doesn't mean they aren't great people. I would think it's quite the opposite. It shows confidence and persistence to gain those results.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

haha nice body dude

No comment. I'm not pro-posting pictures on a forum.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    No comment. I'm not pro-posting pictures on a forum.
    are you scary looking?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    are you scary looking?
    Nah, I just don't want people masturbating to my pic.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I want abs 0.0

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast