+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Pics Of Me

eh. i don't really like muscled guys. i like relatively skinny guys with a tiny bit of muscle. but hey that's just me. if you are feeling better about yourself and it's helping your confidence then good for you :-) i'm glad there are still people out there with a lot of drive who achieve the goals they set for themselves.

this is motivating for me, i am gonna start my training too !

~hits the Boo Button~

Looking good Neo ! Not sure why all the hate, but it takes hard work and discipline to stay that ripped. I'm sure the ladies love it.

Neo Baby! LOL This was the post.
    Hahaha <3333
    Last edited by CocoChanel; 05-10-09 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I've never understood what possesses someone to disfigure themselves and waste all that time and energy if it's not for a paycheck. Although I applaud you for your committment in doing so, Neoseminole.
    He runs 4 mile three times a week, honesl, that is stuff all. His got a naturally low fat content and by the looks of it is a small guy who has made his widdle muscles look pretty.

Cudos that your happy with youself and all but this guy is hardly poetry in motion.

12 mile a week... bully for you..keep up the pilates. too
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 05-10-09 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    CocoChanel says:

"Whoopee! Who cares."

haha, you're so pathetic. If you're going to accuse a person of something that's not true and call them a c0ck for no reason, then don't act like an immature b*tch when he or she has a valid rebuttal. It only makes you look more foolish.

"Can someone explain how it is possible for woman to be jealous of a man because he has muscles?"

I swear this forum is full of idiots. Who said anything about you being jealous of me b/c I have muscles? It's quite possible you're jealous that I'm in better shape or have more dedication than you, or you're jealous of the attention my pics receive. Either way, the fact you came into this thread with nothing but derogatory things to say is characteristic of someone who is jealous of another person's achievements.
    You should be concerned about your results not how you look. Working out should be about your health not your physical appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Neo obviously sees the hypocrisy in a lot of these posts just as I do. If I am correct, and I think I am, Neo had an average physique and body and at the same time a very low and humble love life. But after working out for years and getting a ripped body his "luck" with women changed for the better. Of course most people, particularly women, will attribute almost all of that to confidence

It's too bad people have to be hating on you. The guys want that body type but don't want to put forth the work, so they'll find ways to put you down. These same guys will put down the guys who have the social skills and suave to go to nightclubs and pick up chicks, labeling everyone who does so a douchebag when they are simply jealous and wish they could do that

And then the girls will try to claim they are not so shallow, even though it isn't that shallow at all. At least Tiay was one girl who would admit physical attraction and appearance is important because otherwise you can just be good friends
    Different people have different body shapes. Low fat content is not perfectly related to the amount of exercise a person does.

We're hating on the 'I work so hard' bullcrap attitude he is showing. I do not think he works that hard at all.

Even strict dieting is hard work. If it was easy, everyone would be fit, but really very few are and less than 1/2 of 1% are as lean with some muscle as Neo.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    CocoChanel says:

"Whoopee! Who cares."

haha, you're so pathetic. If you're going to accuse a person of something that's not true and call them a c0ck for no reason, then don't act like an immature b*tch when he or she has a valid rebuttal. It only makes you look more foolish.

"Can someone explain how it is possible for woman to be jealous of a man because he has muscles?"

I swear this forum is full of idiots. Who said anything about you being jealous of me b/c I have muscles? It's quite possible you're jealous that I'm in better shape or have more dedication than you, or you're jealous of the attention my pics receive. Either way, the fact you came into this thread with nothing but derogatory things to say is characteristic of someone who is jealous of another person's achievements.
    Wow. How did I miss this comment?!?!?!
    My career won't allow me to be physically challenged.
    I HAVE to be in shape or I just wouldn't make it.
    But anywho this was old I'm going to leave that alone.
    It's not like I don't think you're hot.

aww, thanks CocoChanel

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Nah, I just don't want people masturbating to my pic.
    haha ;P

That would totally turn me on to know people masturbate to my pics -_-

Neo, what are your fitness goals? Are you still constantly trying to get bigger?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

with all the studying I've been doing for grad school, my goal right now is to just maintain my shape. haha. I would like to add 10-15 lbs more muscle to my frame.

Can I ask: Why? You look like you're in great shape right now, why another 15 lbs?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast